Customer Service 866.965.0400

If only I had the extra money

Team Adam's

I thought you said you had a problem of continuously buying new trucks before your current one got old. Would you really buy a '97 model with 135,000 miles?

I would when the bodies been completely repainted, the interior is 100% custom and new, the suspension has only a few miles on it.

The oldest part of that whole truck is the engine... and thats something that could easily be remedied. I wouldn't want it as my only car... it would be a weekend toy obviously.

I would love to have that as a show truck and just to tool around in? As for the miles i would really worry about it if it is a 350 they are know for 300,000. As for the person that buys this they will most likely have the cash for it because a bank you most likely not give you that much money for it.

With a kid and a wife, I've found that my weekends are TOTALLY taken up with other activities. I don't think a "TOY" is in my near future. My "TOY" will be my DD for a while. I am also cheap, and can't see having a car sit 95% of the time. I buy them to drive them. My dad did the same... Why spend 70, 80 , 90, 100,000 on a car and then let it sit all the time? NO FUN! Drive it like you stole it I say.

That being said, it's nice. You don't see many low riders here. More lifted trucks. Roads are not kind to them.

Chris

Dylan because you detailed it, the price should be higher than $13000. Your a celb now that Adams Vol.7 came out. Your on the "A" list in my books :jester:

That's what I was thinking as I read the ad, "hmm, it doesn't mention detailed by Dylan using Adam's". Guess that explains the low price.

Nice truck though.

Bruce

The oldest part of that whole truck is the engine... and thats something that could easily be remedied. I wouldn't want it as my only car... it would be a weekend toy obviously.

When I was looking at the listing I was just thinking... hmm this thing desperately needs a LS1 then it would be :thumbsup:

Hopefully he gets what he wants out of it, I saw it awhile back when he first listed it on GMFS

When I was looking at the listing I was just thinking... hmm this thing desperately needs a LS1 then it would be :thumbsup:

Hopefully he gets what he wants out of it, I saw it awhile back when he first listed it on GMFS

Yeah, I was thinking an LS swap would complete the truck too.

Archived