Customer Service 866.965.0400

Kuwait Bound!

Bigredmariner

Well the government pulled our number and put my ship into action last week. We have our cargo loaded and will depart Houston in the morning for Kuwait. The Navy needs a few new patrol boats over there so we will gladly haul the goods. This is my day job, so selling Adam's Polishes will have to be put on hold until my mission is over. Have a good summer everybody and keep up the good work here at AF.:thumbsup:

utf-8BSU1BRzAwNDMuanBn.jpg

utf-8BSU1BRzAwNDYuanBn.jpg

:patriot:

Jarrod, from one vet to a future vet, thank you for your service. You do all of us proud. While we would rather you were home safe selling fine detailing products, fullfilling your duty to your fellow Americans and to those who need our protection is a far more noble deed. Come home safe, look after your team, and watch your six.

Post when you can so we know you are OK. If there is anything we can do, you have but to ask.

Jarrod, from one vet to a future vet, thank you for your service. You do all of us proud. While we would rather you were home safe selling fine detailing products, fullfilling your duty to your fellow Americans and to those who need our protection is a far more noble deed. Come home safe, look after your team, and watch your six.

Post when you can so we know you are OK. If there is anything we can do, you have but to ask.

:patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot:

So the Ready Reserve is getting activated... I guess it's not much of a RO-RO when they drop the boats on you like that. :jester: Anyway, have a safe trip 1st. The Suez should be pretty warm this time of year. Engine room temps were close to 115 during the transit when I went through almost exactly a year ago. It was actually cooler the time I spent in the Gulf. Hopefully you have A/C in the control room like we had. :)

So the Ready Reserve is getting activated... I guess it's not much of a RO-RO when they drop the boats on you like that. :jester: Anyway, have a safe trip 1st. The Suez should be pretty warm this time of year. Engine room temps were close to 115 during the transit when I went through almost exactly a year ago. It was actually cooler the time I spent in the Gulf. Hopefully you have A/C in the control room like we had. :)

Yeah you know how it's gonna be Len. All our coolers are cleaned and we do have AC in the control room. It's still one hot momma over there. Yes we should transit Suez in a week or so then through the Red and Persian.:help:

Thanks for the well wishes folks, time to test gear and get out of here. Peace!:2thumbs:

He's probably underway by now, but he's on the transport ship. It's a government owned vessel with a civilian crew contracted by the Navy. I'm pretty sure Jarrod's not in the Navy any more than I was. They just supply the paychecks.

Archived