Customer Service 866.965.0400

Any AC & Heating Guys?

Chris@Adams

No idea, but I know a few people who are full of hot air that we could have stand in your garage all winter, like my boss :lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack:

That's a joke, my boss is actually a good guy. Now the guy I worked for before him could heat up a nice 20 car garage for you :D

Toshiba is one of the first brands made. LG is another. There are some places to buy online for DIY folks. I just had one put in my sunroom and it works great! I decided to have it installed for the warranty and support. Cost a few bucks more but worth it for the peace of mind.

Toshiba is one of the first brands made. LG is another. There are some places to buy online for DIY folks. I just had one put in my sunroom and it works great! I decided to have it installed for the warranty and support. Cost a few bucks more but worth it for the peace of mind.

I am going to install myself and hire a AC guy to do the last step (vacuum on the line set) so I will not mess up the warranty!:thumbsup:

Mitsubishi, Mr. Slim or if you have the money Sanyo's are the best.

I have installed every brand out there and so far the Mitsubishi and Sanyo's are the best. You really have deep pockets go with Liebert they are the best of the best when it comes to A/C.

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, that is a nice looking system!

I have thought about adding a mini-split to my bedroom for nighttime cooling. I like to sleep with it quite cool (some would say frigid) and cooling the entire house down is a waste of electricity since I only need the bedroom cooled. I'll have to remember this Mitsu system if I ever decide to do it.

Wow, that is a nice looking system!

I have thought about adding a mini-split to my bedroom for nighttime cooling. I like to sleep with it quite cool (some would say frigid) and cooling the entire house down is a waste of electricity since I only need the bedroom cooled. I'll have to remember this Mitsu system if I ever decide to do it.

Thanks, a Mini Split would do the trick!

• 1 year later...

So I'm thinking about having a Mitsubishi Mr. Slim Mini Split installed in my garage. Has anyone had any experience with these?

I plan to get one that can heat as well as cool. It's not something I'd use all the time, but being that my house faces East which means my driveway gets Eastern and Southern sun exposure, and there are NO trees, I think it'd be nice to have somewhere to comfortably work on my vehicles.

I've got a guy coming over next week to quote installing one.

Anyone?

Oh never saw that thanks! Probably should have searched... NooB mistake!! lol

Looks like I need someone to spec it out for me still. We'll see what kind of price they quote me. I may do as Chris did and install it myself and have someone do the rest.

I'm looking for heat too so that adds a LARGE amount of coin to it. :(

Chris

Edited by Chewy

Christopher,

Here is were I bought mine, I saved about 5,000 going this route and doing the install myself. The only thing that I couldn't do myself was hooking the line set up & charging etc.... I paid my local shop 200 for that....

Let me know if you need any more info.

[/url]Mr slim mini split - Buy Online at wholesale prices

http://www.acwholesalers.com/

Thanks Chris! I like the Mitsu, but man they're PRICEY! For something I know I won't use everyday, I may look at an LG or something a little less pricey. I mean... It's just the garage here... lol

I'll see what the HVAC guy says next week.

Chris

• 4 weeks later...