Customer Service 866.965.0400

Sad when I opened my adams package :(

J Tegeler

Question

So on tuesday when i got home from a long day of work I had an adams package waiting for me first though was of course YES! so i knew it was my gallon of apc and some other product. took the packaging tape off the box and found wet packing paper and a foamy gallon of APC with green stuff down the side of it, apparently the gallon had leaked on the trip to my house :( but i used the 4oz apc i got and did a little kitchen cleaning and it worked great!

21 answers to this question

Our FedEx guy likes to leave our packages in the rain with no bag over them...when you pick them up the bottom falls out. No delivery company is amazing. All that really matters is which one sucks less than the others.

Our FedEx guy likes to leave our packages in the rain with no bag over them...when you pick them up the bottom falls out. No delivery company is amazing. All that really matters is which one sucks less than the others.

That is bad! thankfully i have a roof over my door for them rainy days. and wow Adam that is amazing!

sorry to hear that...i always make sure when i order from adams that i'm either home or somebody is home, because once when it was snowing out, instead of coming up to my door step, the idiot driver decided to throw the box at the stoop, and it just tumbled down the stairs and into a snow bank...glad it was only MF towels or i would have flipped a lid...i still kinda wanted to but he drove off before i could get outside

kudos to adams and the team :)

I hope the company grows and keeps the same great service! You guys should do a customer advocate program like the company I work for does:) refer a friend, and if they enter your email adress you get a reward, store credit in our case.

so if "billy" refers "Tom" and tom enters billys email then billy gets reward points with us, and he can use them twoqrds anything he likes in our store or online. it is a pretty cool system and really heps get the word out!

One time my Fedex driver left a package (Not Adam's) leaning againt the garage door and my wife backed over it when she pulled out. Fortunately it was clothes so nothing broke. I have stuff delivered to my office now!

Unacceptable! Give us a call or email, and we'll make it right. You shouldn't get a messy delivery....never!

Orders@adamspolishes.com or 866-965-0400

:mad:

And this is why companies like this get customers to keep coming back. I put an order into a company ( which i won't mention) just the other day and no product arrived. Local co. in my state. No customer service ,no response from e-mails, nothing. So i cancelled my order through paypal and got my money back.See what happens when you don't stick with the best.ADAMS is the best:bow:

My first order of Adams products arrived early this week, I must have a better Fed-EX delivery person. As the box was left on the front porch and had a plastic bag aroound it. Great service and products. :2thumbs: