Customer Service 866.965.0400

Huge turnout@Boulder Colorado clinic

I just left !dams clinic about an hour ago. Adam and his gang did a fantastic job. Adam spent hours going through the whole process from 2 bucket wash, claying, proper drying to scratch removing using the PC and hand polishing and waxing. Although he has done this a million times, he still took the time to explain any step that someone had a question about. What a standup guy running an excellent company. While Adam was busy with his clinic the rest of his gang were answering questions and actually going to individual customers cars showing them exactly how to use any product on a troubled area they were having. WOW! It was awesome to see his employees eagerly offering to help instead of complaining about working on a Saturday to satisify us detail freaks.

Those people who have never attended an Adams clinic, I highly recommend it even if it means some traveling to make it happen. You will gain another level of respect for these guys, beyond what you already think.

I took several pictures throughout the clinic, I will post them later today when I get home.

Thank you Adam and gang for an excellent and educational clinic.

I have seen him once at a clinic, and he is informative and entertaining.

My favorite phrase was "Who wants to try the PC for their first time on SOMEONE else's car?" (and then you see the car owner turn pale!) :D

I have seen him once at a clinic, and he is informative and entertaining.

My favorite phrase was "Who wants to try the PC for their first time on SOMEONE else's car?" (and then you see the car owner turn pale!) :D

:lol:

Or his ADD kicking in haha... I thought I was bad, but I think he tops me. :willy:

Had a blast up there. Thanks again to the Adam's crew!

I just left !dams clinic about an hour ago. Adam and his gang did a fantastic job. Adam spent hours going through the whole process from 2 bucket wash, claying, proper drying to scratch removing using the PC and hand polishing and waxing. Although he has done this a million times, he still took the time to explain any step that someone had a question about. What a standup guy running an excellent company. While Adam was busy with his clinic the rest of his gang were answering questions and actually going to individual customers cars showing them exactly how to use any product on a troubled area they were having. WOW! It was awesome to see his employees eagerly offering to help instead of complaining about working on a Saturday to satisify us detail freaks.

Those people who have never attended an Adams clinic, I highly recommend it even if it means some traveling to make it happen. You will gain another level of respect for these guys, beyond what you already think.

I took several pictures throughout the clinic, I will post them later today when I get home.

Thank you Adam and gang for an excellent and educational clinic.

The lil black beauty about to get some Adam luv

IMG_20110611_092212.jpg

IMG_20110611_092338.jpg

tossing out his humor, making it a fun time for all.

IMG_20110611_092438.jpg

The man gettin down n dirty

IMG_20110611_094735.jpg

Nice turnout

IMG_20110611_100452.jpg

IMG_20110611_103954.jpg

Example of excellent customer support giving one on one help

IMG_20110611_131201.jpg

Thanks again Adam and crew for a great clinic:cheers:

Archived