Customer Service 866.965.0400

Another noob from Texas

redhawk243

Hey everyone, new to the site and Adam's.

I just got my Essentials kit and the Detail Spray Collection along with a few other items.

I'm pretty excited to use the products, but haven't had the time yet to use all of them.

A couple of questions....what's the biggest difference between the All Purpose Cleaner and the Wheel Cleaner? Can I use the wheel cleaner on the engine bay or visa-versa?

Also I washed the single sided towels with a utility towel and now they're kinda dingy....still good to use though right?

Can I buy some Adam's stickers anywhere? Kinda bummed I didn't get any with my order and I spent like $280 (I know that's not a lot compared to some members collections but you get a least 1 with every K&N for example)

Overall I love the products so far and the fact this forum exists is great. :2thumbs:

Oh yea, and a pic of the car....2011 Kia Optima SX Turbo - Corsa Blue - Premium and Touring Package.

photo3.jpg

:welcomebanner:

Im sure someone will be able to answer your question better than i could.

BTW nice car, Im pretty impressed with the new optima. Im glad you got the turbo. How do you like it? It has descent power for a mid sized car

Thanks, I like it a lot. I did a lot of research before buying it, and this is what I found that had the most room, power, mpgs, and uniqueness for under $30K. It drives and handles great, no complaints!

Hey, There're quite a few of us in SATX, while I'm pretty new, let me know if you need any assistance! Jason can generally point you at the right one of us with the right know-how :)

Cool, nice to see I'm not the only one. I was going to put my order through Jason but didn't want to miss out on the Memorial Day sale so I went through the online store. After getting these products there's a lot more stuff I'm wanting that I have sitting in the Cart....this "hobby" is expensive! I'll more than likely go through Jason when I'm ready. :cheers:

:welcomebanner: to the forum.

The green wheel cleaner is more for aftermarket/ painted wheels. The apc has multiple uses around the house and on the car.

For the stickers you should normally get them when you order. Sometimes you don't get them. Maybe whoever packed your order may have forgot or ran out of stickers.

Hey everyone, new to the site and Adam's.

I just got my Essentials kit and the Detail Spray Collection along with a few other items.

I'm pretty excited to use the products, but haven't had the time yet to use all of them.

A couple of questions....what's the biggest difference between the All Purpose Cleaner and the Wheel Cleaner? Can I use the wheel cleaner on the engine bay or visa-versa?

As BlueGen stated, that cleaner is a very safe cleaner for specialty painted wheels and will not damage or stain the paint as some OTC products will. Some OTC product will practically destroy the finish on painted wheels. You have to be very careful with what you spray on those wheels.

Also I washed the single sided towels with a utility towel and now they're kinda dingy....still good to use though right?

I can't say without seeing what you mean but that was NOT a good thing to do. Read this.

Can I buy some Adam's stickers anywhere? Kinda bummed I didn't get any with my order and I spent like $280 (I know that's not a lot compared to some members collections but you get a least 1 with every K&N for example)

Call the warehouse and they will send you some for free. They were probably just out at the time.

Overall I love the products so far and the fact this forum exists is great. :2thumbs:

Oh yea, and a pic of the car....2011 Kia Optima SX Turbo - Corsa Blue - Premium and Touring Package.

Welcome to the forum. :welcomebanner:

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!

Thanks for the reply Junkman, I've read the thread, thanks for the tips. I should have known better to keep the white towels and the dark utility towels separate but what can I say....I messed up. The white towels still feel soft, but they're not as white and bright as they used to be.

Lesson learned, I guess I'll be making another order sooner than I thought!

My bday is this month so hopefully the wife won't mind!

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!

Thanks for the reply Junkman, I've read the thread, thanks for the tips. I should have known better to keep the white towels and the dark utility towels separate but what can I say....I messed up. The white towels still feel soft, but they're not as white and bright as they used to be.

Lesson learned, I guess I'll be making another order sooner than I thought!

My bday is this month so hopefully the wife won't mind!

Use my discount code as save yourself some nickles. :thumbsup:

Hey Mopar,

LMK on the stickers you got my number and etc... I have 3 different ones but theres one that I know you'd like. BTW I would have taken care of you but you never told me exactly what you wanted :loser::lolsmack:

Hey Mopar,

LMK on the stickers you got my number and etc... I have 3 different ones but theres one that I know you'd like. BTW I would have taken care of you but you never told me exactly what you wanted :loser::lolsmack:

Yea sorry man, I didn't want to miss out on the sale, panicked and ordered lol.

I was planning making another order soon....I'll PM you what I want and see what you can do. :thumbsup:

As for as the stickers I'd like a few, maybe you can throw in some and I'll give you a few bucks for more. I want some for my garage etc.

all you gotta do is ask bro ;)

shoot me a text i know your not far from my place so i can drop them by when ever or you can come check out the unit n see what else you want ;)

all you gotta do is ask bro ;)

shoot me a text i know your not far from my place so i can drop them by when ever or you can come check out the unit n see what else you want ;)

Just sent you a PM before I read this.....what unit? You have a shop or ?

Archived