Customer Service 866.965.0400

quick question

wils5150

Question

21 answers to this question

I will hit all "trouble" spots with the focus pads individually, then I'll do a panel through polishing (not MSW) and get it to where I want it. After that I'll repeat the same number of passes on the rest of the vehicle but doing all the SHR steps then all the FMP steps. Once all of that is done I'll do MSW on the whole car at one time.

I ended up in the C6 street because I ran out of time and didn't get the interior done. When I got there I found sand in my seat and no vac. I now have added the small 12 volt vac back into my box.

The next show I might enter show because under the hood has been detailed, but I still have not done the interior. I was going to do it today but ended up taking out a few more scratches.

I am in Acton, what part of Ma. are you from?

If you are not far away I can show you how I have done things and what the results look like. You can see that I have not actually finished the Vet yet. I have gotten to machine wax, but keep going back finding and removing small scratches. (I bought the car used).

i am thinking panel by panel. I have a black vette and it needs help!lol I have a tent garage so thats where I will be doing it. although the lighting in minimal in there. hey bill where in Mass are you?

On my truck I do one panel at a time because I never can finish everything in one day, but on the vet I do each step to the whole car, because if I don't finish it will just sit in the garage.

There is no correct answer, its what works out best for you and your car.

I go panel by panel because nothing is worse than finishing the whole car with SHR and "thinking" it's perfect and then going over it with FMP, getting half way through and realize you need to go over it again with SHR and the orange pad is dried out.

Thats why I do panel by panel.

I do the whole truck with MSW because usually by the time you get to the last panel you can start removing it from the first.

Archived