Customer Service 866.965.0400

Question about painted on stripes

the1inblue

Depending on the quality of the work I'd expect to pay anywhere from $750-$2000 for them to be painted on.

Just think...isn't the stripe option from the dealer like $500? For an extra $250 more or even $500 more, it's so worth it.,

Yeah I got vinyl now but they are a pain in the but everytime I want to do paint correction on my car. I figured painting them on would make it easier. Chris, ghost flames do sound cool but don't have that much to put towards this project. Thanks for the help guys!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I was looking into getting my vinyl stripes removed and have painted on stripes to replace them. Does anyone have a ball park price on how much this will run me. Thanks, Jon

I had a guy quote me $2500 to do it to my camaro. If you want it done perfect you pay for it :mad:

I ended up changing my plans for my car because of it but I think it turned out even better now :thumbsup:

Jon,

Sorry I am late to the party. I had mine painted on paid 600.00. I removed the factory stripes and painted the exact same style with House of Colors- Galaxy Gray BC-02. Has alot of metallic and looks great. I do not have to worry about bird poop on my stripes, edges when waxing etc .........They are buried under the clear and have no edge at all.

Here is a link to some pictures, it is my build thread on Camaro 5.......

http://camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3310743&posted=1#post3310743

Hey man! No problem. I'm glad you chimed in and gave me a idea. I saw the pictures and man your car looks great! 600 is pretty reasonable and well worth it. Ill have to remember that color. Maybe I can save up and find a good place to paint me some stripes. Thanks aagain!

Archived