Customer Service 866.965.0400

My new GT500!!!

Sizzle Chest

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks again everyone! Can't wait to drive it for a few miles over the weekend! This week has been nuts and I have only gotten to put like 50 miles on it! lol

It must be killing you!!!!:help:

I'll have to hold judgement until I hear a vid. I do love the Shelbys, but I'm a Vette man to my core. I am intrigued to see what it sounds like with the twins and a roots. You'll have to do a few vids. One with a hard acceleration with the car coming to the camera, make sure it has a 1-2 shift so we can here the BOVs. Then of course the obligatory exhaust vid.

HOLY BLEEP that's a lot of power!!!!!!:rockon:

:burnout: LOL!

I'll have to hold judgement until I hear a vid. I do love the Shelbys, but I'm a Vette man to my core. I am intrigued to see what it sounds like with the twins and a roots. You'll have to do a few vids. One with a hard acceleration with the car coming to the camera, make sure it has a 1-2 shift so we can here the BOVs. Then of course the obligatory exhaust vid.

Yep, this is on my schedule...now if the weather will cooperate we will all be in business.

This machine sounds awesome!!! It has sooo many sounds: turbos spooling, a little blower whine, wastegates popping, blow off valves opening, nice exhaust note...geez! Music to the ears!

i thought hellion was turbo kits not S/C?

EDIT:

wait a minute...were you nasty Z06? if so i hate you you should be banned for selling your sexy car.:banned:

That's me!!!!! :lol: Yep, Hellion makes turbo kits. However, for the GT500/Cobras they make a compound boost setup that utilizes the factory blower as well. The best of booth worlds!

Yes, he WAS

:iagree::hi:

dang...oh well had to upgrade sometime right?

but i gotta say at least you kept in the detroit muscle car family.

:patriot:

Thanks again everyone for the comments!

Archived