Customer Service 866.965.0400

In this hills above Boulder, CO

Team Adam's

After all the excitement of our dealer training on Saturday I had promised to take my wife (who joined me for the trip) on a tour of Boulder. Grabbed lunch at a choice spot, wandered downtown shops, then before heading to the airport drove up into the hills. I snapped somewhere around 150 shots during the afternoon... here are some of the highlights. Enjoy!

aab036dd.jpg

b42cf31c.jpg

c34e3486.jpg

82489660.jpg

2b7b2a77.jpg

3e461667.jpg

85153cf6.jpg

a0e22f44.jpg

30855d39.jpg

8cec890f.jpg

140a8e78.jpg

aa643e3a.jpg

58d2e395.jpg

I'd love to see the high res versions.

Awesome pictures!

Any one in particular... didn't want to bomb the thread with 5mb each images :willy:

Beautiful country we have here isn't it.

breathtaking, honestly... and its not like we don't have some nice mountains in Cali, but its just so pristine and a different kind of tranquil there. Really enjoyed just sitting perched on one of those rocks for about an hour.

Look close enough you can see wildlife too!

LOL... that bird shot was a total fluke... I had been trying to just take some shots and without a tripod was doing my best to stabilize myself before hitting the shutter. Then that **** bird flies in and I thought my shot was ruined.... turns out it was pretty good :D

LOL... that bird shot was a total fluke... I had been trying to just take some shots and without a tripod was doing my best to stabilize myself before hitting the shutter. Then that **** bird flies in and I thought my shot was ruined.... turns out it was pretty good :D

Uh oh Dylan cussed....:banned:

Yup, NOT talking about the bird!

:glasses:

You guys head up Canyon to Nederland or something?

Couldn't tell ya... Just started wandering towards the flatirons and ended up on a nice road with plenty of turn outs and scenic overlooks.

Came back down the same way and it kind of dumped us off on the Hill by the University.

Couldn't tell ya... Just started wandering towards the flatirons and ended up on a nice road with plenty of turn outs and scenic overlooks.

Came back down the same way and it kind of dumped us off on the Hill by the University.

Gotcha! :rockon:

Looks like Flagstaff Rd. Great pics Dylan. I spend almost every weekend up on that mountain

Might have been... question... what the heck is with the blue barrels on their sides every so many hundred yards? Looked like they were full of sand or something. We couldn't tell what the heck they were for.

Might have been... question... what the heck is with the blue barrels on their sides every so many hundred yards? Looked like they were full of sand or something. We couldn't tell what the heck they were for.

Yep i hear people ask alot and it is kinda weird actually lol those are for the winter in case you get stuck you can pour some sand down to get yourself traction since the roads are steep.

Archived