Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Adam's wash mitt review!

the1inblue

Hey guys! I got my new Adam's wash mitt in today. I figured I would do a small review on what I thought of the mitt. I'm heading out now to wash my Camaro before I go to work. I'll give you guys a full detail summary of what I think of the mitt. So see you guys later!

aefe7522-61f8-2ab9.jpg

Well guys the verdict is in! This mitt is great! Just as Billy said it holds a ton of water. I did the top half of the car with it and let me tell you this thing is awesome. It glides over the paint like silk. The inside of the mitt is like Lamb skin and very comfortable in your hand. Its very soft and keeps your hands from getting all wrinkled. To me the mitt has more control than the jumbo wash pad and I worry less about dropping it. With more control of the wash mitt I was able to wash faster. I was also able to guide the mitt into places like door handles and small places with ease. The mitt to me has is the perfect size , not to big and not too small. Only trouble I had was that it shed a little when I was washing it out. This maybe due to it being new. I hope this helps anyone out that may of been on the fence about buying. Overall I am very pleased with the mitt and I would recommend it to anyone that wants a superior wash mitt.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Nice writeup Jon :2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs:

I'll translate that into "Nick" for you.

What a great invention, now I can wash my car and still have a hand free to eat doughnuts :jester:

Lol thanks!

Thanks for the review Jon... if you haven't yet, post that review to the product page as well! People browsing the store always need to see feedback on the products if they don't venture here to the forums. :cheers:

Dylan, No problem I can do that! Ill post it up today.

thats just Bill's excuse to make fun of the Police Officer.. I would never dare say such a thing..

:jester:

thats just Bill's excuse to make fun of the Police Officer.. I would never dare say such a thing..

:jester:

Oh no not you...lol

Great review Jon, I have trouble hanging on to the jumbo wash pad too--tired old hands? Hopefully Eric will have some at Carlisle next weekend, you sold me on the mitt!

Thanks bob, I'm glad I could help you make the decision. Its a really nice mitt. My jumbo pad is looking at me when I go to garage and I hear that song from the conmericals "baby come back", lol.

Archived