Customer Service 866.965.0400

XQIZT Automotive - Orlando, FL - Newest Adam's Dealer

XQIZT

Hello all!

Some of you may know me from my past life as a member of the forum. After a lengthy hiatus getting lots of things in order, I've now stepped it up a notch.

<----- Check it out. That's right! AUTHORIZED DEALER!

I am happy to help Floridian's get the products they need quickly. If you're close enough, I'll even knock on your door.

Keep an eye out for announcements about detail clinics or car shows throughout the state that we'll be attending, where you can check out the newest products, get questions answered and gather up all the products you need. We MIGHT even be able to convince Adam, Ashley, Dylan, the Junkman or some of other awesome members of the Adam's family to join us!

If you have any questions, concerns or other detailing needs, please don't hesitate to contact me here in a PM, in an email (listed on the dealer page) or with a phone call or text (also listed on the dealer page). We'll have our website up and running soon as well.

Thank you all and I look forward to providing you with the top-quality products and customer service you have grown to expect from Adam's Premium Car Care Products.

Mike Augello

XQIZT Automotive

Thanks for the "re-welcome" so to speak. :thumbsup:

Billy, I'm in East Orlando, near UCF, about 40 minutes from the attractions. When you're in town, gimme a call (check the "dealer" page) and we'll set something up. When are you in town?

Thanks for the "re-welcome" so to speak. :thumbsup:

Billy, I'm in East Orlando, near UCF, about 40 minutes from the attractions. When you're in town, gimme a call (check the "dealer" page) and we'll set something up. When are you in town?

cheers mate

Hey stranger, welcome back!

Congrats on becoming a dealer Mike :thumbsup:, and let me know if I can help you in any way - my contact info is still the same, but PM me if you need it.

Archived