Customer Service 866.965.0400

Wanna guess what I did?

That storage is just awesome for a mobile detailer. No crates or bags needed in the back of an suv or trunk. Do you have the dividers for the slots? If not a cheap solution would be some lexan.

That storage is just awesome for a mobile detailer. No crates or bags needed in the back of an suv or trunk.

Or a cover for the entire bed. Lets you have a functioning bed of your truck as well as all of your work supplies. They are lockable as well but I'm not sure how easy/tough they would be to break into. I don't think we want to find out on here either. :xfingers:

That storage is just awesome for a mobile detailer. No crates or bags needed in the back of an suv or trunk. Do you have the dividers for the slots? If not a cheap solution would be some lexan.

I do not have the dividers. I will before I go mobile. Right now I do everything out of my garage.

Or a cover for the entire bed. Lets you have a functioning bed of your truck as well as all of your work supplies. They are lockable as well but I'm not sure how easy/tough they would be to break into. I don't think we want to find out on here either. :xfingers:

I priced a folding hard cover (similar to an Avalanche) at the Dodge dealer and they are $800. The soft cover is $400.

There is also a divider in the bed that can be moved front to back or you can let the tailgate down and use it for a bed extender.

• 2 months later...
Nice!!!! Do you see having an issue with the temp. getting too high in there?

This is also the first thing that came to mind when you mentioned putting products in there. I would be worried that it gets too hot in there on a hot summer day. Perhaps some of the reusable frozen packs for lunches and such or just some ice in ziploc bags around the products to keep them cool. Or even better yet dry ice. Just thinking out loud here

This is also the first thing that came to mind when you mentioned putting products in there. I would be worried that it gets too hot in there on a hot summer day. Perhaps some of the reusable frozen packs for lunches and such or just some ice in ziploc bags around the products to keep them cool. Or even better yet dry ice. Just thinking out loud here

Actually, I'm not a mobile detailer. The only time I'll put products in there would be to go to car shows.

Archived