Customer Service 866.965.0400

for hard to reach

Blair1955

Question

For those hard to reach areas like the bottom of an A or C pillar (by the glass) or between seats and the console. I bought several of these in different widths at a local hardware store. I use them to apply Adams Leather Conditioner or clean in tight spots.... post-2664-136818048665_thumb.jpg

10 answers to this question

For those hard to reach areas like the bottom of an A or C pillar (by the glass) or between seats and the console. I bought several of these in different widths at a local hardware store. I use them to apply Adams Leather Conditioner or clean in tight spots.... [ATTACH]7054[/ATTACH]

I use the Adams foam blocks and cut them up to fit my application.

On the G8 that "brush" works well to apply SVRT to the hex grill up front.

Otherwise you can use I&O spray on the grill, but it's not water resistant like SVRT.

Often I'll cut a sponge block in half for easier use in tight places. Then I use the little foam brushes for areas around the mirrors, grill trim, etc. They work great. I also use IO spray that has worked wonders on my wifes trim areas that have been blah for years!

I used to use those foam brushes and they work pretty well. I had them in all different sizes and had even cut several up to specific shapes. There is a piece of thin (sharp after you cut it) plastic inside.

Since the reintroduction of IOS, I'm pretty sure I've not used them at all.

I used to use those foam brushes and they work pretty well. I had them in all different sizes and had even cut several up to specific shapes. There is a piece of thin (sharp after you cut it) plastic inside.

Since the reintroduction of IOS, I'm pretty sure I've not used them at all.

I'm with Dave, IOS makes those grilles laughably easy to keep pristine, without it I'd spend 1/2 a day with Q-tips. My time's worth more than that! :cheers:

Archived