Customer Service 866.965.0400

2011 Camaro Internal/External Mods

bigcarrot

Well here's some before/after pics of the mods I did to my car. All Cosmetic, I'd like to keep my warranty atleast for a little while.

Once I get more time to use my :pc:I'll hopefully have some shinier pictures to submit :glasses:

Just FYI the before shots have Non-Adams products on them and the after shots have Americana on the paint and Brilliant Glaze on the Windows. I don't know if it's the time of day I took the after shots or the product but it has a much wetter look and more mirror like properties.

Exterior-

Before:

IMG_20110215_125404.jpg

After:

IMG_20110614_191348.jpg

Before:

IMG_20110215_125427.jpg

After:

IMG_20110614_191508.jpg

Before:

IMG_20110418_190537.jpg

After:

IMG_20110614_191616.jpg

No Before Shot for this one just after:

IMG_20110614_191436.jpg

Interior -

Before:

IMG_20110418_190748.jpg

After:

IMG_20110614_191838.jpg

Before:

IMG_20110418_190805.jpg

After:

IMG_20110614_191849.jpg

Lotta pictures I know but I figured yall like that sorta thing :D

Lets see if I can list all these mods:

Heritage Grill

Modern SS Emblems for Trunk/Heritage Grill

V-Flag Reproduction Emblem from 1st Gen Camaro on Front Fenders

Chrome Accent for Rear Fender

GMPP Axle Back Exhaust

Interior Trim

Steering Wheel Audio Controls

Aux Gauge Pod

Camaro Floor Mats with White Trim

Whew I think that's it! Hopefully I'm done spending all my money on this crap ;)

I like the subtle adds. They are the ones that make you stop and look. You know something is different but can't quite place it!

I did my best to replicate the retro look but still keep it modern. I think I achieved that.

Later on the fun part will come. Adding stuff to make it go faster! :burnout:

Looks great! First thing I did with my Impala SS was ditch that lousy gold bowtie and replace it with the SS badge. Big improvement. Your car looks real good!:cheers:

Nice touch with the Orange interior!:thumbsup:

Thanks, it definately helped break up all that black on the door/dash :banana:

Edit, for those who were curious the before photos had non-adams products on the outside and After photos has Americana on the paint and BG on the windows.

Nice to see when people think about what they want to do and have it be just the "right amount" of dress up!!!! Very nicely done!!!!!

It's nice enough that GM should offer that as an interior upgrade!!!

Nice to see when people think about what they want to do and have it be just the "right amount" of dress up!!!! Very nicely done!!!!!

It's nice enough that GM should offer that as an interior upgrade!!!

All of these items you can order from GM or are GM certified parts, except for the chrome accent on the rear quarter panel. So my quest to keep it as close to stock upgrades as possible is working out.

For those who want to hear the exhaust this is a different car (Same Engine though) but it sounds just the same. I like it, only problem I have is there is some drone in the 1800-1900 RPMs range so if I go 75-80mph it'll drive you bonkers unless you crank up the radio. Some time down the road i'll have to get a full catback from corsa, guaranteed no drone!

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2997557#post2997557

:iagree: They are quite nice. Your rims are making me itch for some chrome rims myself :drool:

Now if I could only locate some money for them :help:

If you get the extra cash for some shine, Nineball on C5 is a good hook up. :willy:

Archived