Customer Service 866.965.0400

2011 Camaro Internal/External Mods

bigcarrot

• 3 weeks later...

Not really modification related but I washed it this morning and I left in another car and when I was coming home... wow my car stuck out from all the other cars on my street! It was remarkable, everyone who had clean cars looked good but mine was just at a whole nother level!

Love these products! :banana:

I also used SVRT and In & Out Spray for the first time, great stuff!

Not really modification related but I washed it this morning and I left in another car and when I was coming home... wow my car stuck out from all the other cars on my street! It was remarkable, everyone who had clean cars looked good but mine was just at a whole nother level!

Love these products! :banana:

I also used SVRT and In & Out Spray for the first time, great stuff!

Let see some pics of all that shine :glasses:

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, these pictures are of the engine bay not dressed but cleaned... and are not so great. Guessing the lighting in the garage just isn't good enough to get a good picture with my camera phone =x

I hit a snag when while I was cleaning the engine bay and one of my rubber caps on the air intake fell and was lost this weekend. Went and got it replaced and ran out of time unfortunately.

IMG_20110726_184614.jpg

IMG_20110726_184559.jpg

Looks good!! Hey you going to the street meet at Pearland Home Depot Friday night?

Unfortunately I will not =/ I will be in Tomball for the weekend. I have gone there a few times. Never with my camaro though :loser:

We'll have to catch you another weekend. Hmmm... so what are you bringing :confused:

Last time I went there I had my old car a 2003 Celica but I didn't show it off. I didn't take good enough care of it to show it. I just liked looking at all the cars :D

Who's we?

Love lookin at all the cars! Normally I end up at the Kemah location, but the H-Town camaro club guys have been cruzin to the Pearland location and the number is growing. Since I haven't been to that one, thought I'd check it out.

With the weather possibilities looks like it might be raining Friday, so not sure if it will happen now.

• 3 months later...

Archived