Customer Service 866.965.0400

saw this on the streets of Toronto today..

2008fx4

Some states can get pretty picky on vanity plates.

I tried to get 37OH55V on a plate in NY and it was kicked back.

I have also heard that 3M TA3 was denied, but that might be an urban legend.

Hint: Turn the first one 180 degrees and look at the second in a mirror if they don't make sense.

Ages ago I knew a guy who was a computer programmer who had 01000101. It's binary and I will leave it as an exercise for the reader :D

I liked the plate on the Ford GT I cruise with. I won I I won I won

P1000826.jpg

Ya know I saw that plate in your other thread(there are few cars out there sexier than a Gulf GT btw)but I never saw it as "I won I won". I saw it more as a police evasion aid. "Yes I am in pursuit of a pale blue sports car with Wisconsin plate 111111, or is that 1IIII1? It has all vertical characters".

phew...im not the only one :lol:

It may be an age thing. I don't know. By the way Leafs got one hell of an assistant coach in Scott Gordon. I think it's cool how I assume anyone from Toronto is as obsessed with hockey as I am. Go isles!

Ya know I saw that plate in your other thread(there are few cars out there sexier than a Gulf GT btw)but I never saw it as "I won I won". I saw it more as a police evasion aid. "Yes I am in pursuit of a pale blue sports car with Wisconsin plate 111111, or is that 1IIII1? It has all vertical characters".

It's I-1-I-I-1-I-1 or eye one eye eye one eye one :willy:

Funny that you brought up the police. The guy who owns the dark blue one was pulled over for doing 180 MPH... and he got the ticket thrown out. I don't know the guy that well, but I know he knows the powers that be. From what I was told the cop who pulled him over asked him what the hell he was doing. His answer... I was trying to hit 200.

It may be an age thing. I don't know.

Scooby-Doo is an American media franchise based around several animated television series and related works produced from 1969 to the present day. The original series, Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!, was created for Hanna-Barbera Productions by writers Joe Ruby and Ken Spears as a Saturday morning cartoon series in 1969. Hanna-Barbera and its successor Warner Bros. Animation have produced numerous follow-up and spin-off animated series and several related works, including television specials and telefilms, a line of direct-to-video films, and two Warner Bros.-produced feature films. Some versions of Scooby-Doo feature different variations on the show's supernatural theme, and include characters such as Scooby's cousin Scooby-Dum and nephew Scrappy-Doo in addition to or instead of some of the original characters.

It's I-1-I-I-1-I-1 or eye one eye eye one eye one :willy:

Funny that you brought up the police. The guy who owns the dark blue one was pulled over for doing 180 MPH... and he got the ticket thrown out. I don't know the guy that well, but I know he knows the powers that be. From what I was told the cop who pulled him over asked him what the hell he was doing. His answer... I was trying to hit 200.

lmao!!! thats awesome!

Archived