Customer Service 866.965.0400

Slow loading pages?

crowvet

Am I the only one that is having a problem with the pages bogging out or loading extremely slow. I have noticed it for a couple weeks. I thought the problem may be on my end, but other sites seem to be working well and now I am not so sure. Anyone else? And for the record this is not a complaint just trying to locate the issue.

I use Chrome at work and at home. At work they usually load ok, but at home I often have to refresh several times (not all pages, just 3rd or 4th one). I don't have that problem with other sites.

Seems fine here. There was some discussion a while back about pages loading slowly at certain times in the AM (about 6-8 EST) which we surmised might coincide with a nightly backup. But are those of you with issues seeing it all the time?

rich

But are those of you with issues seeing it all the time?

rich

Yeah Rich, doesn't matter what time of day from home. To be specific, that is usually weekday evenings or any time on the weekend.

maybe its Chrome.. I have this issue once in a while..

happens with GMail too, sometimes it locks me out for account security.. its been doing it more and more lately..

Certainly worth a try, I will try Firefox for a while and see if there is any difference.

Certainly worth a try, I will try Firefox for a while and see if there is any difference.

I use Firefox and it works fine, I have noticed it a little slow in the morning but nothing bad.

I'm missing some features I had in Chrome.. I used to be able to post pics and just see the IMG link in my post before I submit it, now its the actual pic.. I also used to be able to 'rename' links..

Archived