Customer Service 866.965.0400

Business Man's Special, Rockies and Dad

THE Mook

Finally, I was able to sneak away from the office with Dad for an afternoon game at Coors Field to see the Rockies play the Padres! Usually, my mom and sister get the day game tickets, and he and I either get stuck watching it on TV or going to night games.

(Mainly I made this for Dylan and Ashley so they can make time to hit a game with the Mook one of these days :rockon:)

I took some pics for people that haven't seen how beautiful Coors Field really is. I have been to my fair share of MLB parks in my young 32 years, and Coors Field is by far my second favorite....there is a certain Green Monster on Yawkee Way somewhere out East that seems to have my heart ;)

Here ya go!

The Denver Cop was nice enough to stop and wait for me in the middle of the street to take this. Thank You!

DSC_0986.jpg

A Little Batting Practice

DSC_0988.jpg

From the Mezzanine, the Scoreboard

DSC_0989.jpg

The Fountains that go nuts on HomeRuns

DSC_0990.jpg

Ants Marching In

DSC_0992.jpg

Closeup of the Scoreboard and my finger!

DSC_0993.jpg

Dad and I enjoyed a tasty burger and some malted hops from Helton's

DSC_0994.jpg

I LOVE these seats!

DSC_0995.jpg

A shot down the Left Field Line. See the Tacoma or Tundra elevated there? I saw Mark McGwire hit a ball over that thing when he was still playing...

DSC_0997.jpg

American Idol's Constantine Maroulis (in town for Rock of Ages at the DCPA) sang the Star Spangled Banner. Nice scarf in the 90* weather homie :lol:

DSC_1002.jpgDSC_1003.jpg

The Padres pitching to Todd Helton, The Toddfather.

DSC_1015.jpg

Jhoulys Chacin makin' the Padres miss

DSC_1007.jpg

I LOVE Coors Field.

DSC_1017.jpg

Action Shot! (The runner was toast at second)

DSC_1018.jpg

Awww look a baby

DSC_1021.jpg

Thanks for looking! I love Baseball Season.

Mook

My first time at a baseball game, I was at the Yankees stadium (the old one) and a friend of my best friend is a contractor for the Yankees, so we got VIP tickets and I was sitting few seats away from Tiger Woods :rockon: It was so much fun

Did I see your ticket right? Your seat was $35?? That's a deal. A seat like that at Miller Park is between $50 to $80 depending on who the Brewers are playing($44 for season ticket holders).

Plus, they sell Bud at COORS Field? I have only seen Miller products or Spotted Cow at Miller Park.

Did I see your ticket right? Your seat was $35?? That's a deal. A seat like that at Miller Park is between $50 to $80 depending on who the Brewers are playing($44 for season ticket holders).

Plus, they sell Bud at COORS Field? I have only seen Miller products or Spotted Cow at Miller Park.

You pay more than that to standup at a game in Fenway Park :lolsmack:

Here is what you see at night games. I was there the night before this is from my old mans season tickets

IMAG0357.jpg

Sec 217?? I used to have seats in 219 man!

Cody we gotta go sometime this summer mang!

Thanks for the kind words, I was really like I said, trying to entice the Dylan and Ashley to a game next trip out! I will gladly go if anyone else in town also!

Mook:rockon:

Sec 217?? I used to have seats in 219 man!

Cody we gotta go sometime this summer mang!

Thanks for the kind words, I was really like I said, trying to entice the Dylan and Ashley to a game next trip out! I will gladly go if anyone else in town also!

Mook:rockon:

Lol props on the guess it is 217 front row

Archived