Customer Service 866.965.0400

Fender brush..............

I wanted to say how I love the quality of the current Adam's fender well brush, however, I'd like to make a suggestion that a slimmer version come out.

I often find it extremely difficult to get into car fenderwells with the current brush. I have no problem with my GM trucks and SUVs, but major issues with my 2009 Chevy Malibu, the brush gets stuck when trying to clean between the tire and the plastic.

I know I'd like to have a thinner version and would definitely buy one.

Just a friendly suggestion that I hope comes true :D

I am sure an "official" answer will come here.

At the recent clinic, Adam got into the wheel wells of the Porsche. Keep the hard handle against the tire and let the bristles "crush" against the wheel-well.

That being said, I'm sure they hear these concerns and will address them in due time.

At the recent clinic, Adam got into the wheel wells of the Porsche. Keep the hard handle against the tire and let the bristles "crush" against the wheel-well.

That being said, I'm sure they hear these concerns and will address them in due time.

Oh believe me, I really push hard to try and get to every crevice, but when I try and go down towards the bottom of the tire, the brush gets stuck.

I wish there was a fender well attachment brush like the rear wheel one :D

That thing is awesome.

Imagine a drill attachment brush that has 8'' bristles that you could just go to town on the fenderwells :D

That's the world I want to live in :lol:

You could always try Adams Turbo stick. He uses it in on a vette to get the barrels of the wheels. I shouldnt see why it wouldnt work for the wheel wells. Spray some apc or wheel cleaner on the Wells, then use the stick to agitate the dirt, then hose it down clean.

I used it on my trans am that sits on coilovers and is dropped two inches. I go in from the bottom and just let the bristles crush on the wheel wells. I thought about how nice a slimmer one would be, but then I would have to push harder to clean lol

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I wanted to say how I love the quality of the current Adam's fender well brush, however, I'd like to make a suggestion that a slimmer version come out.

I often find it extremely difficult to get into car fenderwells with the current brush. I have no problem with my GM trucks and SUVs, but major issues with my 2009 Chevy Malibu, the brush gets stuck when trying to clean between the tire and the plastic.

I know I'd like to have a thinner version and would definitely buy one.

Just a friendly suggestion that I hope comes true :D

:iagree:

Love the fender brush but on a Mazda6 I cannot get the brush between the tire and fender without pounding the the brush through and risk breaking the plastic in the wheel well.

I will try using the TurboStick and see how it works. :cheers:

:iagree: Thats what I do. I just put 20" rims on and thats how I go about cleaning my Wheel wells

I had trouble getting the brush to clean my 370Z.....so I bought a turbo stick from Eric and use the brush on my truck instead. Lol

Hey Eric...how big of a brush do you have to use on that truck of yours???

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Ya I sometimes struggle to get that big huge honkin brush into my trucks fenders! :lol::lol::lol:

Couldn't keep a straight face on that one. I wouldnt know this problems cause all I usually deal with is Trucks and SUV's

Archived