Customer Service 866.965.0400

Needing help

the1inblue

Question

So I decided to recorrect panels on the Camaro today. Some of the panels were the hood, roof and trunk. Well I breeze though the hood with ease. It only took a single pass SHR and FMP. So Im done with the hood and it looks like glass! I move to the roof and well I did a pass with SHR then FMP. I inspect and small water spots were etched in the paint. Well I decided do another pass of SHR. I inspect the work, still there. By this time I'm getting a little frustrated. So I do a pass of SSR. The water spots are still there but a little lighter. Does anyone got any idea what I do from here. I took break for today. Any input would be nice. Oh I prep the car by washing it, claying it, rewashing. I did a alcohol wipedown before doing each panel. Thanks in advance!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

• Answers 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh yeah, MSW is the way to go if it is anywhere near being a DD. Plus it really looks good and it really lasts. (Plus if you want to top with BG and/or Americana it's a great base).

You results are stellar! Good job Jon, love that 2nd shot! Way to persevere. :thumbsup:

Similarly, after getting my pre-owned HHR home, I noticed some nasty 'blacked out' deep scratches in the paint (from some detailing joker's buffer edge) and believe it or not, they came out with the pc, but it took a few tries to finally get them out. I just kept trying, and finally they came out. The PC will do heavier stuff, just more slowly and safely than a flex.

Archived