Customer Service 866.965.0400

My day with a bunch of stuffy old Brits

Team Adam's

A customer who recently inherited a fleet of vintage Rolls Royce's was in need of assistance defining the proper way to restore the paint on some of his cars in preparation for pebble beach

Our main focus was the amazing 'black pearl' convertible which was in excellent shape, (1 or 11 ever made I believe he said) but I also got to spend some time on a very badly oxidized blue convertible that gets driven regularly. (see if you can tell where I polished)

Under covers and tarps all over the property were rolls royces, heres just a few highlights of what I worked on today. Amazing day to spend an afternoon... an honor and a privilege to be respected enough to be asked to touch some of these extremely rare, extremely valuable cars.

Enjoy. :2thumbs:

5bdb7bca.jpg

ad88df1c.jpg

9cb9d22a.jpg

913aaa08.jpg

fefbfadb.jpg

82874007.jpg

8e56b579.jpg

47ac6c65.jpg

6b72dc41.jpg

Cha Ching! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

That's exactly what I thought of when I saw this. I must say that whoever this person was, was very lucky to get these cars. Very valuable automobiles and people pay top dollar for these especially in what looks to be in excellent condition. Awesome work Dylan! You just made these Royces increase in value. :) Now here's a question. Is he selling some?

Wow. There's probably a small fortune in RR parts in that shop, too!

I was equally impressed with that as well. He had complete cars worth of ORIGINAL Rolls parts, down to individually numbered bolts and things like that. Cars of this 'ilk' aren't necessarily my style, but the level of documentation and heritage in these cars is impressive.

I was equally impressed with that as well. He had complete cars worth of ORIGINAL Rolls parts, down to individually numbered bolts and things like that. Cars of this 'ilk' aren't necessarily my style, but the level of documentation and heritage in these cars is impressive.

That's what is so cool about true car enthusiasts, even though it may not be your cup of tea, you appreciate the work and beauty of the car regardless. Personally I would love to get a Bentley one day, you know, for special drives to church on Sunday. (My wife already tells me I have too many weekend cars.)

Bruce

Archived