Customer Service 866.965.0400

Well it started with the microfiber towels.....

And then went into the Waterless car wash......and then into the detail spray.....and last night I just placed an order for the car wash, the firehose nozzle, and two jumbo wash pads!!!!

I've been a "Meguiars guy" my whole life until I discovered Adams!! I'm slowly changing out my whole arsenal of Meguiars stuff for Adams Polishes!! :D

My wife and I drive three SRT's. My BABY is an '06 Charger SRT8 that has a 426 stroker, SHR transmission, suede interior, blah blah blah. Seriously too many mods and custom touches to even begin a thread on, lol. And my daily driver is an '06 Chrysler 300 SRT8 with some great mods as well. Heads, cam, suspension, wheels, etc. And then my wife drives an '07 Jeep Cherokee SRT8 with great mods also. Cold air intake, headers, tune, etc. I'll post pics of these rigs one day!! All of them have subtle custom paint touches that will separate them out from the "mass produced" public's rides, lol. My signature will give you a basic idea. But I guess you could consider us a Modern Mopar family.

Just wanted to say hello and tell you all what a HUGE FAN of Adams I am!! One quick question.....if in the Meguiars lineup, I currently use the Ultimate Compound, what is the equivalent in the Adams lineup for basic paint cleaning/cutting?? I use a Cyclo buffer for all my paint correction jobs, if that helps to answer! Thanks all, great to be here!!

:glasses::2thumbs::hi::rockon:

THANK YOU!!

I believe the Swirl & Haze Remover is what I would need. My paint NEVER gets bad on any of the three vehicles. But from time to time, a water spot, bird poop, or a minor scratch will appear. And it's good to have some product on hand to address those things. And usually once a year, I'll do a full paint correction on the daily drivers (300 & Jeep) to get them back to 100%.

And yes, I'm addicted to the videos, lol......

THANK YOU!!

I believe the Swirl & Haze Remover is what I would need. My paint NEVER gets bad on any of the three vehicles. But from time to time, a water spot, bird poop, or a minor scratch will appear. And it's good to have some product on hand to address those things. And usually once a year, I'll do a full paint correction on the daily drivers (300 & Jeep) to get them back to 100%.

And yes, I'm addicted to the videos, lol......

I would start with FMP & White pad, then if that don't get you results go to SHR & Orange pad, then back to FMP & White pad. Always start with the least aggressive (Fine Machine Polish) product & pad!:thumbsup:

Not sure if the Cyclo had the same pads..etc... (looks like color is not exactly the same aggressiveness) . Also have no clue whether you could use the focus pads on the Cyclo (my guess is no... but since I don't have a Cyclo....)

Welcome to the Adam's family!

All the Cyclo pads are 4 inch, they use two of them but the Adam's pads wouldn't work as they are attached differently, no backing plate.

And welcome to AF Chase you've got some great looking rides :thumbsup:

Thanks for the advice guys!! I greatly appreciate the direction & the warm welcome!!

I've got some research to do, because I WON'T give up my Cyclo polisher! The thing is a beast, easy to use, balanced, and the best tool I've ever used on paint! So I'll probably just stick to my pad selection on the Cyclo, since I know how they work, and incorporate some FMP & SHR into the mix. That should get me covered pretty well.

I will get some pics posted of the rides in a writeup thread as soon as I can get some time to do so. I'm pretty thorough, soooo......lol.......

Thanks again boys, I really do appreciate the gracious welcome.

:welcomebanner: You wont be disappointed with the change. I just threw out the last of m brand stuff. I tried to use the last of it on the waverunner but said F' it and broke out adam's and haven't looked back.

The best stuff is always addictive. In this case. Adams Polishes!! Wow wow and wow!! Ordered some stuff. When i received it. I was blown away with the microfibre towels. Back to website and ordered more stuff. After reading these forums. I have yet again placed another order. I m beyond impressed. Did my Big bear chopper and chevy truck today with Adams products. And honestly. Ive never seen them look better. Well worth the money. Will never again use any other products. Thank you fo these amazing products!!!

Archived