Customer Service 866.965.0400

Americana over BG test

Perez

Question

Since the truck sits outside 24/7 and is DD everyday i havent touched any pads to it. It just gets washed and waxed. I just got my shipment in and wanted to try the Americana/BG combo. And this is what i got.

photo1.jpg

photo11.jpg

And no i didnt use that towel on my shoulder to wipe it off it was only for my sweat.

18 answers to this question

Bring it... you want a shot at the champ kid? Come get me!! You see this belt? It says undefeated shine champion. :jester:

hahaha dont start something you cant finish :D:cheers::cheers:

No worries Ray, when you get down to work with the polisher, you will be even more happy! I don't even dream about getting my black paint near the level of Dylan's (don't have the chops nor the time with a PC).

I have seen it up close, like 10" range. Like a dripping wet black mirror. :willy:

:( that hurt dylan...... i havent ever touched a pad to my paint lol..it sits outside all day. When my girl finishes the nursing program we will be getting a garage. Then ill spend the time polishing on it and hurt YOUR feelings.

might just need to wipe it a bit more but yea it needs to be polished. i just dont want to spend all day on it to just be all dusty the next day unless im getting paid.

Archived