Customer Service 866.965.0400

The Kid in Me Found This Funny!

Junkman2008

:lol:

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrBaV5MvX_4?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrBaV5MvX_4?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

Ever been around really old people? All they have to do is take a step and pffft! Next step......pfft! They're walking fart machines! :lol:

Well it wasn't me so it must have been YOU :jester:

I was laughing so hard listening to that I woke the dog's up :lolsmack:

I can't stop laughing either--it must be my inner 8-year old...:lol:

That councilwoman at the end was trying her best to maintain at least a semblance of decorum, her lip must have been bloody from biting it!:lol::lol:

I can tell you exactly what happened as this has happened to me before. The "farter" was easing out a silent but deadly. The only problem is this requires very good abs because you really have to crunch your stomach to ease out one that is pretty long. Well, Fartman thought that he had eased out the majority of that fart and loosened up his stomach muscles too early and that is what doomed him. That's exactly why it came out as a squeaker. He was trying to hold that bad boy back! That second one was when he just said, "Oh what the hell!"

Yep. I'm a fartologist. I could write a book! :lol:

I can tell you exactly what happened as this has happened to me before. The "farter" was easing out a silent but deadly. The only problem is this requires very good abs because you really have to crunch your stomach to ease out one that is pretty long. Well, Fartman thought that he had eased out the majority of that fart and loosened up his stomach muscles too early and that is what doomed him. That's exactly why it came out as a squeaker. He was trying to hold that bad boy back! That second one was when he just said, "Oh what the hell!"

Yep. I'm a fartologist. I could write a book! :lol:

Thanks for the write up on the science behind a silent but deadly. Sounds like you have years of research on this topic.:lol:

Archived