Customer Service 866.965.0400

Help me clean the tight spots

CMorg

Question

11 answers to this question

I went to the DIY store and bought a couple different diameter dowel rods. Then I cut up one of my VRT Super Block Dressing Applicator and super glued them on the ends. I use them in the engine, interior, door jambs. Wherever I need a little extra length and or a tight space.

Im at work I would post some pics... Hope this helps.

Thats a great Idea. I think I have some dowel rods here. I have some foam , but its not Adams , it is just something that came in a shipment I got , looks like the same stuff , but it was used as packaging ?

I went to the DIY store and bought a couple different diameter dowel rods. Then I cut up one of my VRT Super Block Dressing Applicator and super glued them on the ends. I use them in the engine, interior, door jambs. Wherever I need a little extra length and or a tight space.

Im at work I would post some pics... Hope this helps.

Sounds good, but I need some visualization:jester: Post some pics

Clint,

If you are talking about 'cleaning' your air vents, the lug nut brush should work well. If you need something smaller or stiffer, I might suggest a 1" or even 1/2" chip brush from a hardware store. If you cut the bristles down, you can get pretty aggressive with them. And you won't have to chop up a good Adam's brush :D. You might want to put a wrap of tape over the metal on the brush, some have sharp edges that you won't want near your dash.

If a brush alone won't get you there, try some Interior Cleaner. Just make sure you have a towel handy to catch the potential drips. When you are all finished, turn the fan on high to help blow any excess out but cover the vents with a towel so you don't blow it all over your freshly detailed interior.

Archived