Customer Service 866.965.0400

Just a little Adams love goes a long way..

Two bucket wash from head to toe, some SVRT on the tires, grills and diffusers, and a DS wipedown on the paint and wheels was all it took to achieve this shine! :drool:

I love how easy the maintenance is now since I corrected and protected the paint on this car...

IMG_1770.jpg

IMG_1772.jpg

IMG_1771.jpg

Nice Chase!

I love how easy the maintenance is now since I corrected and protected the paint on this car...

My friend now says the same thing. After having his products for a while, he finally got his garage emptied (his former in-laws had stuff stored there), and did a full detail. Now he can't believe how easy it is to clean!

Two bucket wash from head to toe, some SVRT on the tires, grills and diffusers, and a DS wipedown on the paint and wheels was all it took to achieve this shine! :drool:

IMG_1770.jpg

IMG_1772.jpg

IMG_1771.jpg

#1) I just realized we have the same name!

#2) GREAT to see another black modern muscle car being kept up!

#3) Your Camaro looks amazing!

#4) I feel the same way! Once you get the paint where it should be, the maintenance is CAKE!!! It's a great feeling. :)

Looks awesome! Just drive it to get the rust off the rotors!:burnout:

That's the bad part, once you get it that pretty.....YOU DON'T WANT TO DRIVE IT!!!!!!! LOL :)

Looks good...you should try BG after a wash, looks even better:rockon:

I do the BG as time allows...this time I had to be at a family function so the BG had to wait..

Looks awesome! Just drive it to get the rust off the rotors!:burnout:

I did, dont worry!

#1) I just realized we have the same name!

#2) GREAT to see another black modern muscle car being kept up!

#3) Your Camaro looks amazing!

#4) I feel the same way! Once you get the paint where it should be, the maintenance is CAKE!!! It's a great feeling. :)

That's the bad part, once you get it that pretty.....YOU DON'T WANT TO DRIVE IT!!!!!!! LOL :)

Yeah man you and I are blessed with great names and great cars!! :cheers:

Very nice, I just corrected my paint yesterday; I’m looking forward to telling a similar story for months to come... as long as I follow the proper washing technique :cheers:

Just be patient...you will see defects, no matter how careful you are. Take it with a grain of salt and realize that most people still think your car is flawless even though you see a few micro scratches...

Archived