Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's At Carlisle GM Nationals 24JUN-26JUN

Not sure. Not entering any cars, but might take the drive if the weather is decent. This is Thunder in the Valley week in our town. Sort of like a mini Sturgis. Gets pretty wild. Might have to check out some of the "bikini" contests. :jester:

If you go look me up, I will be over with the goats!:jester:

Guest Sarah@Adams

Sorry I can't be there to help but I will be at Chrysler Nationals and I will for sure bring good weather!

Wow was it dead this year. About half the size of Ford. Got my ice cream and hot sausage though (and Adams stuff) so I was good. Made a stop at the Hershey Car museum show also. Ok turn out there. Some cars could have used Adams there!

Good weekend: full "Rock Star" treatment by Eric from Thompson's Racing. Thanks again Eric for the overnight accomidations for the Goat Friday night!

IMG_2685resized.jpg

Chris 2nd Place 2005 Stock in the background with my 3rd Place 2006 Modified in the foreground! Nice hanging with Chris and Deb too!

Wow was it dead this year. About half the size of Ford. Got my ice cream and hot sausage though (and Adams stuff) so I was good. Made a stop at the Hershey Car museum show also. Ok turn out there. Some cars could have used Adams there!

hershey car museum was sick ...never went to the show there but the museum itself

That was first Carlisle I go to and I thought the turnout is weak, I went on Friday and I thought maybe people don't show up until Saturday when they're off but apparently the turnout was weak in general :(

I don't know what it is about GM. It just keeps getting worse and worse. We were all set to go for Saturday but then it rained here overnight on Friday and killed that plan. I wanted Bill Jenkin's autograph on my fuel rail covers on the Vette.

Speaking of Carlisle, I saw on their website that they're looking to give the clubs the prime funfield spots and moving single drivers to the hillside. Guess who won't be going if they do.

Car shows are tough, any chance of rain, or ounce of rain and people don't show up.

Rumor around the show was there were a few other shows scheduled the same weekend, including a Camaro show in MD and a Good Guys show in New England. Event organizers need to do a better job of preventing show overlap.

Camaro Nationals used to be at GM Carlisle. Then that changed about 2 years or so ago and Camaro Nationals are held elsewhere. Since then, it all changed for GM Carlisle. I should have cleaned up the Impala. Probably would have only been one or two others in my class. :jester:

Can't wait for Corvettes though. :banana:

Archived