Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Product wish list

Mike, are you talking about the microfiber polishing system that Meguiar's has? If so, why are you discussing that here at Adam's forum? That's something you should be discussing over at MOL.

The way I read it is that the Meguiar's isn't all that they claim it to be, and that Swirl & Haze Remover is just as effective. I think a post saying that Adam's is better than Meguiar's is appropriate for this forum, and he isn't the first to make such a post. If anything, his post seems like it's intended to prevent people from wasting their money on Meg's and to just stick with Adam's system. :cheers:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
...I agree on a case by case analysis. And the PC is a great tool to keep corrected paint pristine... I guess the question would be, given the same correction needs (whatever defects present themselves), and given that both polishers could produce a appropriate correction, would you pick up the PC or the Flex (3401)?

I would pick up the least aggressive machine that will get the job done. For my personal vehicle, the PC is all I need. Clear coat is precious and I only want to remove as little as possible.

On that subject however, does Adam's have any published competitive information?

No... and the reason is simple... we believe our products should stand on their own. People can do comparative tests if they prefer, but we won't tear down another product in order to make ours look better. So many companies get bent on the idea of beating up the other guy to make sales... thats just not our philosophy... you'll never hear any of us tearing down another product or brand in order to make a sale. A product should stand on its own reputation, not build a rep by showing flaws in others.

Plus, comparative data coming from a company is never going to be viewed as completely unbiased.

Everything we sell is backed with a 110% guarantee and as such can be purchased, used, and if it does not impress returned for a full refund +10pts... that speaks more than any comparison test will.

And to that end I'm going to be closing this thread. While we appreciate the suggestions this thread is turning more into a discussion of other brands... there are plenty of places on the web to discuss the competition, but they don't pay to keep this server lit so lets keep the subject matter Adam's related.

Thanks!! :cheers:

Archived