Customer Service 866.965.0400

Got to my 4" Focus pads last night!!!!

kdii02

Question

Just used my Makita drill and the 4" kit. Pics aren't the best sorry, but I did achieve outstanding results. And yes all the Chrome is polished up with MP 1&2! Original 2004 Impact blue paint on the Harley.

Had some annoying scratches on my bikes that I couldn't get out until now!!

Did SSR, SHR, FMP, then followed with BG and a coat of Americana on my Harley Front Fender:

photo10.jpg

Then did some focus work here on the tank of my Ninja ZX-14:

photo11.jpg

And did the rest of the Ninja with DS, BG,and Americana. This shot's for Dylan! If ya look close you can see my :2thumbs::

photo9.jpg

The 4" kit + the usual amazing polishes solved my issues!!

:rockon::rockon::banana:

12 answers to this question

It's amazing on how easy those tough scratches come out with the 4" kit.

Insane!! It took me about a 2 hours total for both bikes. I previously had tried all the other brand products I had that I could throw at it, and nothing solved the problem. I was convinced that the HD fender needed a wetsand or repaint, and was pissed that my 2010 Ninja had dealer induced scratches up in the tank area, that I was just "living with". I'll have to take better pics. But I'm a believer now!! LOL

Bikes look great and the paint feels better then new. Can't wait to let loose on my truck this weekend.

Looks great!

I have a question. In the second pic, what are we looking at or from where are we looking at it? I scrolled through about 400 pics at google of the NX-14. Apparently you are the first person ever to take a pic of the bike from that angle......LOL

Looks great!

I have a question. In the second pic, what are we looking at or from where are we looking at it? I scrolled through about 400 pics at google of the NX-14. Apparently you are the first person ever to take a pic of the bike from that angle......LOL

I can tell the first pic of ZX-14 (second pic shown) is looking at the gas tank straight down, standing on the right side. The gas fill is all the way on the right. The part that probably throws you off is on the left. That's because the seat is off. The allen keyed bolt at the base of the gas tank gave it away.

Thanks guys!! Im very excited to finally have all my Adam's products!! I tried a few things like the Metal Polishes first, and attended the clinic in April at Thompsons. Its nice to finally have the stuff to do things right.

Sorry for the confusion in the Ninja pics. Dan nailed it right though. Its the front plastic on the front of the gas tank called the Fromans cover or something. Looking at it from the side. I also did the top side of the tank itself with the 4" correction kit.

So this would be looking at the side of the tank from the left side of the bike. To give you a better idea. The photo I took was from the top down over the tank area. This pic is old from March, the day I picked up the bike. No Adam's applied here!

zx14DONE016.jpg

The exact topic I was going to bring up and I was thinking the answer would be 4" focus pads as the PC is just to big for bikes and contours.

Only thing is I'm sure you have to be very careful as it would be very easy to burn though the paint?

I wasn't worried about burning the paint, and just took my time and started slow to see where I would end up and how many applications of each polish I needed. But yea you definitely need to excersize a bit of care when using the 4" pads and a drill. Using them on the PC surely is alot safer, but I only had the Cordless drill option at my location the other night. I did end up at full speed 80% of the time and it proved to be safe, and effective. But each drill is different and we all have slightly different methods to achieve perfection right? :)

Archived