Customer Service 866.965.0400

Time for new acronyms! MSW is now MSS

Uh oh, I see a possible error in the new label. :jester:

Actually I really do, but it won't affect anything. Up in the description it looks like a double space in the second line after the word our. Like I said, it won't affect anyting. I just happened to notice it just didn't look right.

Sorry to point it out, I'm just bored and noticed. :loser:

It actually looks like that before every spot it says Machine Super Sealant. If you look at the top in red, the spot where you pointed out, and also in step 2 of the instructions. I don't think it's is a big deal though and barely noticeable

It actually looks like that before every spot it says Machine Super Sealant. If you look at the top in red, the spot where you pointed out, and also in step 2 of the instructions. I don't think it's is a big deal though and barely noticeable

Yeah, you're right. It's probably the way the font is. It really isn't a big deal. I was just bored and it stuck out to me.

Sorry guys, I already approved so the extra spaces stay. But rest assured, you will not be changed for those spaces. They are FREE :jester:

It's like a Daily Special - Buy a bottle of MSS and get free spaces. YES! :jester:

Archived