Customer Service 866.965.0400

Purchasing question

jeff1x

Question

18 answers to this question

the Gallon of DS will help you with your initial correction as you will definitely burn through a 16oz bottle..

:iagree:It is a real bummer when you are half way thru your car and you run out of DS.

They aren't in the kit. My advice because I was in the same boat is get a gallon of detail spray. You will go through it like crazy trust me. And also get a gallon of shampoo and a jumbo wash pad and a regular wash pad along with a drying towel. You will have the essentials and then continue to grow your collection later.

:iagree: If your car doesn't have major swirls problems that is what to get. If you have severe or deep swirls spend 30$ more and get the complete pc kit to start out. Thats what I did. It has you covered to correct the paint and then seal it with the machine super wax.

I just helped two different people with the kits and the $325 (or close to that price) is a nice kit to start with because it gives you the basics and you can get the MSW oops MSS also. You will also get two of the nice microfiber towels to wipe off the cars without scratching. I also agree with others that you will want to get extra details spray.

Get plenty of detail spray you'll love it and i havent found something it;s not good for. Also way to go on getting a pc.

From my personal experience if you can spend the extra cash now on a kit that has a little more than you think you need, do it. It will pay off in the long run. I spent probly 400$ more piecing together the ultimate kit because i did not understand at the time how addicting the products can be. So good luck and post some pics:2thumbs:

What im wanting to do is be able to correct my paint using the best stuff available Looking at the Adam's Starter Porter Cable 7424XP Polisher Kit, Id love to have the ultimate but that is wayyyyyy over my price range. I just need to Split it over 2 cards was wondering how to do that on the website.

I dont 100% understand what you mean as far as people who take the money, are you referring to the Adam's employees?

if you have the $, the best kit to get is the Ultimate, it gives you just about one of everything..

if money is limited, lets figure out what you are trying to do.. do you want to just wash and wax, do you want to correct, etc?

Archived