Customer Service 866.965.0400

Well I think its time.....

SIDetailing

To sell my detailing business. I had much more plans I wanted to do, like carry Adams line of product, add some vehicle lifts to the shop, and just make things easier to work. I'm gonna be selling my business to a good friend of mine, who will hopefully become an Adams dealer. Reason that I'm selling it is because I want a secure job. Being that I'm 22 and have had this business running since I was 16 and haven't had any problems financially is a good thing but don't want to take that chance anymore.

But now I think its time for a change. Since I'm going school for Business and Law, I thought it would be nice to send my resume out to a few places. I got a phone interview on Wednesday with a Foreclosure law firm, which went well btw. I should hear from them sometime next week and if not I will call to inquire on the status of my 2nd interview.

Which now leads me to selling my F250 diesel truck. Looking to get a new car soon. I'm still looking and was wondering if any of you had ideas I should look at. Right now I have my G35 but since its HEAVILY modded, its not a DD. So I was thinking of a GTI, R32, Genesis, something along those lines. Since I have my G this car will be just my fun DD. So any ideas let me know.

Thanks for listening. Hope I will one day own a detailing business again and fulfill what I planned to do.

To sell my detailing business. I had much more plans I wanted to do, like carry Adams line of product, add some vehicle lifts to the shop, and just make things easier to work. I'm gonna be selling my business to a good friend of mine, who will hopefully become an Adams dealer. Reason that I'm selling it is because I want a secure job. Being that I'm 22 and have had this business running since I was 16 and haven't had any problems financially is a good thing but don't want to take that chance anymore.

But now I think its time for a change. Since I'm going school for Business and Law, I thought it would be nice to send my resume out to a few places. I got a phone interview on Wednesday with a Foreclosure law firm, which went well btw. I should hear from them sometime next week and if not I will call to inquire on the status of my 2nd interview.

Which now leads me to selling my F250 diesel truck. Looking to get a new car soon. I'm still looking and was wondering if any of you had ideas I should look at. Right now I have my G35 but since its HEAVILY modded, its not a DD. So I was thinking of a GTI, R32, Genesis, something along those lines. Since I have my G this car will be just my fun DD. So any ideas let me know.

Thanks for listening. Hope I will one day own a detailing business again and fulfill what I planned to do.

Wow only 22 eh!! You are making a good choice looking into the furture so good luck to you! :thumbsup:

Honda Accord Coupe.

Those cars are awesome for DDing. Such a nice smooth stabilized ride. Some of the highest safety ratings. Very quiet ride as well. It also has some nice power and torque when need be for a little fun. The lines are nice and they are good to detail.

Honda Accord Coupe.

Those cars are awesome for DDing. Such a nice smooth stabilized ride. Some of the highest safety ratings. Very quiet ride as well. It also has some nice power and torque when need be for a little fun. The lines are nice and they are good to detail.

I dont care for Honda's. Just something about them that pushes me away.

Go for the R... O those are amazing to drive.... Only problem is that being it's a VW, reliability may be questionable.....

Other than that, if I had a choice between the GTI and R, I'd definitely go for the R.

For me there is something about Hyundais that push me away. No doubt they have become a great car manufacturer and have some great engineering skills, but still the thought of a Hyundai in my garage is not appealing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk so please excuse any grammatical errors

Go for the R... O those are amazing to drive.... Only problem is that being it's a VW, reliability may be questionable.....

Other than that, if I had a choice between the GTI and R, I'd definitely go for the R.

For me there is something about Hyundais that push me away. No doubt they have become a great car manufacturer and have some great engineering skills, but still the thought of a Hyundai in my garage is not appealing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk so please excuse any grammatical errors

Our mentality is alike. VW R32 is what I'm leaning towards to be honest.

Archived