Customer Service 866.965.0400

NastyGT500's first VIDEO!!!!

Sizzle Chest

Just a quick lil video. 1st part is with the windows open and the 2nd part after I pull a u-turn is with the windows open.

I love the sound of the turbos spooling up and the blow off valve is crazy loud! I love this car!!!!!

Let it load and watch in 1080 for best sound/video quality.

Just a quick lil video. 1st part is with the windows open and the 2nd part after I pull a u-turn is with the windows open.

I love the sound of the turbos spooling up and the blow off valve is crazy loud! I love this car!!!!!

Let it load and watch in 1080 for best sound/video quality.

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/tTWajYtNuD0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Guest Luke Warmwater

Who shot the video your 3 yr old son? All I see is dashboard lol. Sounds very nice just can't see anything.

Thanks for all the comments all!!! Don't know the times yet...have not hooked up the racepak or anything. Only had her out 3 times since I got her!!

Video person was a friend of the family's 11 yr old son! LOL!!!

Everyone was asking for a vid and this was the 1st opportunity to get one...asked him to hold the camera while I took him for a little spin! lmao!

I will get some more with a little better visual action going on...this was more for audio than anything!!!

Thanks again!

Can't wait to watch it! I love the sound of turbos, unfortunately I'm sitting in the staff cafe at work on my phone so can't watch it till later....

Excited

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk so please excuse any grammatical errors

i might have to make a trip down to a show if your going to one the third week in august, ill be in st. george island for the week on vacation.

Your more than welcome to come on down...just to let ya know it's quite the hike from where I am. St George Is is about 6.5+ hours north of me!

WOW, I want to take a ride in that thing!

Come on down!!!

just watched it...god i love that whine of the s/c but the spool of the turbos.

how have you had to adjust driving going from a big cam motor to a s/c twin turbo setup?

Yeah, I love that sound! I have actually found this to be easier to drive...no lag, it has torque down low to spare and it is very easy to drive. NastyZO6 didn't like it below 3K rpm and loved it above 4K rpm! The GT500 seems happy anywhere in the rev range. Even likes 6th gear lugging around at a reasonable speed--50mph or so. NastyZO6 had to be over 78mph to be happy in 6th gear.

Overall, I LOVE this car!!!

(Just wish the weather would cooperate, but it is 'rainy season' here...T-storming right now)

Archived