Customer Service 866.965.0400

After MSW removal

Fit08

Question

So I waited 35 minutes for MSW to set and wiped down it came off easy but I noticed "haze", "darker" spots in the red paint. I shot some deatail spray over the area and buffed and it went away as far as I can tell. So I'm thinking when the 12 hours is up I'll DS the whole car and wipe down and this should take these area out.

Question is did I do something to cause do you think or is this sometimes the what goes on?

13 answers to this question

So I waited 35 minutes for MSW to set and wiped down it came off easy but I noticed "haze", "darker" spots in the red paint. I shot some deatail spray over the area and buffed and it went away as far as I can tell. So I'm thinking when the 12 hours is up I'll DS the whole car and wipe down and this should take these area out.

Question is did I do something to cause do you think or is this sometimes the what goes on?

That is par for the course, those spots were probably just a little heavy on the MSS :2thumbs:

That is par for the course, those spots were probably just a little heavy on the MSS :2thumbs:

That is good to know Bill. So then just follow up with a DS wipe down to ride these areas in 12 hours.

Just got done with the "MSS" myself and same thing. Like Bill said just the heavy spots no big deal.

Where's the pics?? I'll be posting mine up soon but got a keg of beer to start drinkin first

Ok, I have a question.

If I do a clay, Then I go to orange pad and orange bottle.

Then i use the white and white bottle.

Then i use the black pad with MSS.

Ok, So after thats done youre saying I need you use something else?

Like buttery wax or americana?

Is this needed or is it just for extra pop on the paint?

Ok, So after thats done youre saying I need you use something else?

Like buttery wax or americana?

Is this needed or is it just for extra pop on the paint?

You don't NEED to do it. But many do it for the looks and added protection.

You don't NEED to do it. But many do it for the looks and added protection.

Both of my cars sit outside all the time. I am a HUGE fan of the Machine Superwax as a protectant. I don't think it provides the best shine therefore I always add something after (12 hours usually depending on humidity) like Americana or Buttery Wax. I'm sure MSW does have plenty of shine.....I just can't leave well enough alone. I also think my car is faster after I get the oil changed too....:D

Archived