Customer Service 866.965.0400

Ultimatum

Blackbeauty SSS

My wife loves Adams and encourages me to buy it:banana:Yes I have a keeper

Me too! She used APC yesterday to get some grease off the wall from where the nail gun we rented to put down new hardwood sprayed grease on newly painted walls. Worked like charm. Used C&UC last week on the carpets.

Well now you have to make her an Adams enthusiast. Get her involved and show her some of the uses for Adams around the house. You may have a keeper yet.:xfingers:

I got her the metal polish 1 & 2 for her stainless steel fridge and she loved it and she used up my bottle of carpet cleaner and liked that as well. She's just the typical woman who doesnt appreciate the joys of car cleaning. :help:

Well now you have to make her an Adams enthusiast. Get her involved and show her some of the uses for Adams around the house. You may have a keeper yet.:xfingers:

Oh shes a keeper already, I have had her for 36 years. She cleaned the shower and said honey I just can't get it maybe it needs your elbow grease. I went and got the APC and a fine scotch brite and cleaned it. When she saw it she said OMG how did you do that. Yes she has her own APC now:thumbsup:

That is awesome. You guys who find women that appreciate that you have that ability and encourage it are lucky. I seem to get the ones that get jealous over a vehicle rather than try to share in the enjoyment. But they sure want me to enjoy vacuuming and cleaning the house...LOL

What is funny though, is that she sure likes to ride around in my truck once its all cleaned up. She looks for people checking out the truck.

Heehee!

My bride not only verbally encourages me to have fun with cleaning the car... for father's day she got me the Ultimate Porter Cable kit!! :rockon::banana:

Not only that but because of the nice discount that Adam gave for father's day she also got the 4" focus pads, extra glass cleaner kit (so that she can have some in the house!), extra big white towel and an extra gallon of car wash shampoo!! :rockon::2thumbs:

You shoulda seen me the day those packages arrived!! :mail:

My wife buys me Adam's and is elbow deep in the wash bucket on Detail Day.. in fact yesterday we tag teamed her Mazda and my SS.. was a great day.. :thumbsup:

No, Scott... my wifes x was a car nut, he just never included her in his passion. I took the time to show her what I had, why I wanted it, what it does, how to use it, etc. Not only on the vehicles but around the house. I include her in all my Kustomizing ideas and get her input. Make her part of it and it will change.. but you have to make it FUN!

Saturday in fact we had a new front entrance door and storm door installed. Once the installers were gone (INS paid or I would have done it), I broke out the Adam's. The inside got glass cleaned and Brilliant Glazed, the outside got cleaned, Glass Sealant, and Brilliant Glazed.

Hope that helps!

No, Scott... my wifes x was a car nut, he just never included her in his passion. I took the time to show her what I had, why I wanted it, what it does, how to use it, etc. Not only on the vehicles but around the house. I include her in all my Kustomizing ideas and get her input. Make her part of it and it will change.. but you have to make it FUN!

Saturday in fact we had a new front entrance door and storm door installed. Once the installers were gone (INS paid or I would have done it), I broke out the Adam's. The inside got glass cleaned and Brilliant Glazed, the outside got cleaned, Glass Sealant, and Brilliant Glazed.

Hope that helps!

Thanks Kustom for the advice...I have tried to include my gal in the process, but out here in Utah the women, for the most part, do not want to be cleaning their cars. I think it stems from the type of vehicle they have and the passion, or lack there of, they have about the vehicle. If they dont love their ride, their less apt to care how clean it is.

Archived