Customer Service 866.965.0400

Ready to order! But I'm stuck....

bucky119

Question

Hello all, I am ready to place my first order on Adams but I have ran into a road block. I want to purchase all the pads and the polishes/compounds that go with them, I have a polisher like the flex (forced rotation/rotary) but its not the flex. My backing plate on the polisher is 6.75in...just like it says on the website, will these pads work with my polisher? Being that there the same size as the backing plate I just wanted to check, I wasn't sure if the 6.75in meant the whole pad or the black part of the pad that goes on the polisher. My backing plate is (what I believe) to be identical to the flex, it has some give and not completely hard, and it has the velcro? just like the flex does. I have been using a pad that I bought with it and it pretty much sucks, so I'm ready for something of better quality haha. Let me know what you all think, I'm more than ready to make the leap into Adam's products.

Here is a picture of my backing plate.

3 answers to this question

The backing plate on the Flex is 5.5 inches so I don't think this will work for you. But I think there was a recent change to the pad design so you might want to give Ashley a call.

The backing plate on the Flex is 5.5 inches so I don't think this will work for you. But I think there was a recent change to the pad design so you might want to give Ashley a call.

Alright I appreciate it, ill give her a call.

No it wont fit on my buffer, I looked at backing plates and there not quite the same as mine so I went ahead and ordered all the polishes with different pads, a cutting, polishing, and finishing (M brand pads) hopefully this setup works like it should, im sure it will!

Archived