Customer Service 866.965.0400

What are your non-car/detailing hobbies?

Team Adam's

Hunting is a big one for me and I am big into sports as well (baseball to be specific) I play the xbox late at night more than I should but it has fallen on the list the past few months. Cooking actually is another big thing I am into since I like the feeling of not having to rely on someone else cooking for me.

I use to do a lot of running for exercise, but lately my feet have been getting stress fractures so I recently switched to bike riding. Bought a Fuji absolute hybrid bike and haven't been able to stop! I also like to workout with weights and whatnot. I guess another hobby that consumes my time is the internet! I love it, mostly for car research, just for fun! Besides that, work and family takes up a lot of my time. Not a ton of time for hobbies.

as corny as it may sound, I love spending time with my Wife, pretty much doing anything and everything..

I love my Nikon and should really learn more on how to use it better, etc..

enjoy watching movies, and some tv shows.. love the BRUINS!! great year! and of course the Red Sox and Patriots!

enjoy going up to RI to visit the fam..

and I'm sure I'll think of some more stuff, but I'm tired, long day!

edit: I did forget, I'm a firefighter..

Edited by MAYBEN

I love cross training type exercising daily until I can't do any more...then I go another 15 minutes:rockon:love the mind games my body playes on me!

I collect vintage movie magazines and poster's of Robert DeNiro (nerd, I know) This room has about 200...my original mob posters are scattered throughout the house.

WorkoutRoom-California22.jpg

Spending time with my wife of 13 years, she's an amazing person.

OuterBanks-20102.jpg

And of course this guy...he is the most amazing kid. I love him so much.

30april002.jpg

Enough of my mushy hobies...next :)

There are other hobbies/obsessions?

I guess so, since I looked next to my Adam's stockpile and saw my mound of paintball gear!

I love the comradarie of the game. Dad's out spending a Sunday with their kids. The kids trying to shoot dad.....LOL

At present I have eight guns, ranging from high end electronic guns to 15 year old pump guns. I love playing all styles and lucked out to hook up with an incredible bunch of guys who feel the same way. The team mottos say it all,

"Woodsball or Speedball - It's all Paintball to the Tippinators"

"Shake hands, play hard, have fun, make new friends, remember that it is just a game"

I couldn't be prouder of my paintball brothers. I had a heart attack during dry land training with the team a few years back. They could have made all the proper noises and in the end left me high and dry. But that isn't how these guys roll. With competitive play out of the question, they allowed me to find my own new niche with the team. Playing recreational ball on weekends, helping to run big games, charity games, working the pits during tournament play, reffing the woodsball league we run. As much or as little as I want to add.

There is a reason that the world's largest paintball gun manufacturer, Tippmann Sports out of Fort Wayne Indiana :patriot: has made the Tippinators their Canadian Factory Team. It's not the level of play, which is probably semi-pro, but the incredible attitude of these 22 guys.

http://tippinators.com/index.php/home

Four of my collection, from top clockwise. Heavily milsimed Tippmann A5, Palmers 2KS Blazer (my baby), Tiberius Arms Tac 8 and Tippmann SL-68-II pump gun. All four made in the USA!

pbguns.jpg

I love paintball, I use to play it all the time. But that was about 5 years ago since i played.

BTW Tippman is the only way to go. I went out to play once with about 20 people it was cold (around 35 degrees F) there was a total of 32 paintball guns and the only 6 that would work were 4 tippman 98s and 2 tippman A-5s, so we all had to take turns playing with just 6 guns

My Hobbies include:

Clay Target Shooting (Skeet, Trap, Sporting Clays). I use to shoot competively all the time but have been so busy over that last few years I have not done it as much. Plus all 3 of my shotguns have something broken on them.

Its summer time so im going to be doing some more water skiing and tubing. I also Snowboard in the winter

I also have a new hobbie called: remodeling my house (I guess you can call it a hobbie?). I have a lot of work ahead of me, i have to Remodel my kitchen and bathroom as well as put insulation in all the walls and build a small deck

Boats, Fishing/Hunting, Guns, Beer & Cigars are my main hobbies

I'm a fishing guide so I get to do it everyday. Here is the most recent pic of me at the "office"

photo3.jpg

I just love being outdoors no matter what time of the year it is

Well, family man here, so spending time with them is important. I will ride my old BMX race bike with them, and someday hope to resume racing again with them taking up the sport as well. I paintball with my older two. I like being outdoors, so camping and hiking is something we hope to do more of. I also got a Canon Rebel EOS T3i that I need to get smarter on. It takes great pictures!

I'm fixing up an old fiberglass sailboat and learning to sail. I also love to travel (particularly to this country's amazing national parks).

e15cb875.jpg

I don't know why Rich, but I keep hearing this song in my head about a 3 hour tour and the weather getting rough......:jester:

Exactly! And it's Canadian, too -- a 71 Grampian 26. :thumbsup:

Ha! Nice.

My dad built a 26 footer in our driveway. Bought the hull and deck and went from there. Took about a year. There are a couple pics in my photo gallery here, including my favourite of dad at her helm.

I don't know why Rich, but I keep hearing this song in my head about a 3 hour tour and the weather getting rough......:jester:

He must not have much faith in his own ability as a sailor, look at the size of the motor :jester:

Ha! Nice.

My dad built a 26 footer in our driveway. Bought the hull and deck and went from there. Took about a year. There are a couple pics in my photo gallery here, including my favourite of dad at her helm.

Looks like your dad was one of those guys who couldn't stop tinkering with stuff! :2thumbs: