Customer Service 866.965.0400

A new member from Canada

malik99

Hi, I am Malik from Montreal , Canada. So far I have not used any Adam's product but I have heard a lot about Adam's product. Can I too get discount in my first order and how? To which place should I place order in Canada?Please guide me in detail about how to order? I was using CD-2 engine dressing before. Is there any equivalent or even better product in Adam's car care products? I salute to every one in the forum. Thanks a lot in advance . Thanks and regards.

Welcome!

do the dealers from Canada also offer discount to new members for the first order?

The dealers are all independent businesses and are not part of the Adam's online store. That being said, many offer deals and discounts to their customers. Contact your local dealer or one of Canadian online dealers to see what they can do for you.

do the dealers from Canada also offer discount to new members for the first order?

I've never heard of a discount specifically for members on their first order, where did you see that one ???

... I was using CD-2 engine dressing before. Is there any equivalent or even better product in Adam's car care products?

Yes, it's called In & Out Spray and it is nowhere near as greasy as that CD-2 stuff is. CD-2 looks like a grease ball hit your engine. In & Out makes the engine look new, not like it lives on a used car lot. Check it out:

kyhorses2010_9.jpg

Welcome to the forum! :welcomebanner:

Archived