Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Polishes is now Better Business Bureau Accredited!

That is awesome! Congrats and just keep being Adam's!!! :2thumbs:

Is there anywhere we can fill out some info to add to the BBB's data? I know I would like to add my $0.02 about how great the service, products, and just the business as a whole is!

It's obvious Adam's really doesn't need a BBB rating to prove its reliability and worth in the market and to the consumer so much, but I understand why companies would want the BBB's endorsement also. It's kind of a "duh" moment.

The problem arises when controversy like this comes to the surface and then makes people wonder what the truth really is. I'm not saying by any means that Adam's doesn't deserve an "A" rating, and I can only say that because of my own experience anyway and how they've served me, but the fact is, is that the BBB is under fire right now for questionable business practices. I'm sure there are many companies that have high scores without buying them, but I wonder how many have had to actually buy the "A" as the video is portraying?

I put this out there because people need to know the reality of the controversy. Our company shy's away from BBB for this reason.

OWY2YjA1OCZvZj*w.gif<object name="kaltura_player_1315105607" id="kaltura_player_1315105607" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allownetworking="all" allowfullscreen="true" data="http://cdnapi.kaltura.com/index.php/kwidget/wid/0_q1s570wp/uiconf_id/5590821" height="221" width="392">

video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player</object>

Archived