Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hand washing- bucket+soap

jeffs42885

Question

hey all,

I have just been doing this by "eye" kinda winging it, and im not sure if it always works out the best.

What is the best way to add soap to the water..put the soap in, add the water..mix..etc..I hope i dont sound too clueless asking this lol.

I just want the best suds!

17 answers to this question

Is the proper mix 1 ounce of Shampoo per 2 gallons of water?? I'm about to use the Car Wash Shampoo for the first time as well, on Thursday.

I don't measure anything, I just put two good squirts on the wash pad and then put a bunch of water in. Suds get close to the top I shut the water off :D:D:D

If only there were a video... :D

<iframe width="853" height="510" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/hM9fOqGI0Us?rel=0&hd=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Stick to the method Adam shows in the video. This ensures you'll get nice thick LATHER and not just a bunch of big bubbles that fade away quickly. Getting good foam is part of the equation, sustained life on that foam is another. With using the wash pads to get the soap to foam up much more and stay foamed for longer.

I place the wash mitt in the bucket and draw lines on it with the soap. I then use high pressure coming from the hose to create a crap-ton of foam. Once I feel foam is good, I go to a straight stream of water and fill it up all the way until foam is overloading.

I put water in first, until it clears the Grit Guard. Adam's Car Wash Shampoo suds so much, if I don't add water first, the suds are pouring out and the water level is below the Grit Guard. I like to keep the water above the Grit Guard, so there's some water to mix with the suds.

I don't measure anything, I just put two good squirts on the wash pad and then put a bunch of water in. Suds get close to the top I shut the water off :D:D:D

:iagree:

I use this very scientific method as well

I start with a dry bucket with a grit guard and put my wash pad on top of the grit guard...add Adams shampoo on the wash pad and spray a steady stream of water with just enough pressure not to cause spillage.

Just like in the video's :2thumbs:

Archived