Customer Service 866.965.0400

Wheels too bad?

thebrannman

Question

11 answers to this question

Those wheels look like they can be shined back up, but if you use my method, just be prepared to go through a few 4" focus pads. Like Bill said, just read through the thread I made, towards the bottom are the final results, and if there are any questions I can help with don't be afraid to ask.

Look around for Adam's video on the Bronco's spare tire :thumbsup:

This one:

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rydOUI0xHD8?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rydOUI0xHD8?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

WOW! that was an amazing change...i'm almost certain i'll go for MP 1 and 2 now. probably just do it by hand though seeing as mine aren't nearly as bad. plus I already have some old polishing pads I can use by hand.

amazing..

Yeah, try by hand first. My brother's wheels were pretty bad so I had to get more aggressive. If by hand isn't getting the results you want, then you may need to step up to a drill.

well, finally got some MP 1 and MP 2 and got down to it. not 100% but definitely the best i've seen these wheels in the 3 years i've owned them. so i'm happy. cleaned it up a little with some APC before hand then the hand polishing commenced.

maybe time to invest in some focus pads.....but they should definitely be easier to maintain now. even did the exhaust tip :cheers:

Archived