Customer Service 866.965.0400

3'x5' or 4'x6'-ish Adam's banner for garage??!

Chase@InsanePaint

Anyone know where I can get one, or how I can score one?? I'm re-organizing and upgrading my garage a good bit right now, and I've bought some great banners to "man-scape" and decorate the home for my Hemis!! I'd LOVE an Adam's Polishes banner to add to the mix. You guys know where I can find one??

:patriot:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anyone know where I can get one, or how I can score one?? I'm re-organizing and upgrading my garage a good bit right now, and I've bought some great banners to "man-scape" and decorate the home for my Hemis!! I'd LOVE an Adam's Polishes banner to add to the mix. You guys know where I can find one??

Group buy....

Interesting! We make a nice banner for the shows, but they are spendy...our local banner dude charges us about $80/ each for a 3x5 banner.....which is much to pay for a banner to decorate a garage, IMHO....

What should they say? Adam's Forums? Logo Big? Our Red Car? Maybe a limited edition of a Mustang, Challenger, Camaro, Corvette (C1, C2, C3, C4, C5, & C6) Pontiac, other???

How's this, if you can create/ submit a stellar design, or idea for a banner, we will print the banners for the winners, and offer a custom ordered banner for anyone who wants it?

We can then either offer them free with a $250 order, or charge $60.

Good plan? The winner will get his/ hers free, certainly. We will do 10 different banners to start, and see where it goes!

Dylan, you listening to this??

Let the banners begin!!

:banana:

Interesting! We make a nice banner for the shows, but they are spendy...our local banner dude charges us about $80/ each for a 3x5 banner.....which is much to pay for a banner to decorate a garage, IMHO....

What should they say? Adam's Forums? Logo Big? Our Red Car? Maybe a limited edition of a Mustang, Challenger, Camaro, Corvette (C1, C2, C3, C4, C5, & C6) Pontiac, other???

How's this, if you can create/ submit a stellar design, or idea for a banner, we will print the banners for the winners, and offer a custom ordered banner for anyone who wants it?

Good plan? The winner will get his/ hers free, certainly. We will do 10 different banners to start, and see where it goes!

Let the banners begin!!

Who gave you so much sugar this early!?!?!?! :lol::lol:

Adam you rock man!

Mook

OH gosh!!!!

Not yet ANOTHER contest that has the potential to go wrong!!!

If this happens, there needs to be ground rules, and there WILL BE!!!

Great idea though Adam! :cheers:

Chris

Hmmmmmm... I smell a possibility for members to submit their rides for consideration on a limited edition banner. Maybe do a numbered run of each style and the owner of the chosen car for each edition will get one of the banners free.

Let me see what I can come up with and I'll get something in the works for you guys.

Stay tuned.

Hmmmmmm... I smell a possibility for members to submit their rides for consideration on a limited edition banner. Maybe do a numbered run of each style and the owner of the chosen car for each edition will get one of the banners free.

Let me see what I can come up with and I'll get something in the works for you guys.

Stay tuned.

SWEEEEET!!!!!! GREAT IDEA!!

Now you are talking Dylan. We will be waiting to see what you come up with...

Stay tuned.

FANTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTAASTICO!

:rockon:

Let the banners begin!!

Sweeeeeeeeet!!!!!!!!! :banana: Thanks Adam!!!

Archived