Customer Service 866.965.0400

3'x5' or 4'x6'-ish Adam's banner for garage??!

Chase@InsanePaint

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My mrs. had this banner done for my garage. I think if we could do custom banners something like this would be great. Replace the Corvette flags on the right with Adam's logo.

DarleneCorvetteproof.jpg

Yes something more general would be best.

:iagree:QUOTE]

Maybe a few banner options available at checkout or on the website for purchase.

1. You could have a banner with the winning Car/Truck on it.

2. The other could be more general, with the adam's logo, etc. (This would be great for those of us who don't want to stare at another AF member's car every time we go in our garage:lol::lol:).

Availability:

1. They could be available at checkout like previously discussed.

a. Available on the webiste for a set $$ or discounted with certain priced orders.

2. Maybe even a group buy? This would ensure that you have pre-order's and it would show how many are really interested.

Just my 2 cents. Bottom line, it would be nice to have one. I plan on putting one next to my 4 Rings banner that I'm hunting for.

Dave

Final decision is that we will have the team choose a members ride for a banner. I will post minimum photo requirements when the time comes. Obviously its not totally fair to those without a camera capable of taking high resolution images, but in the end the picture selected will have to be very high quality in order to make it to print.

Once the first ride is chosen 26 banners will be made.

The first one goes to the owner of the car thats selected, the other 25 will be sold and that will be it for the banners. A little while later another contest or selection process will be started and the process repeats.

We'll likely mix up the make/model/color of the car each time and also the layout/design of the banner to give them some variety.

I'm researching the minimum photo requirements and will probably have something ready to start on Tuesday after the sale.

Ill submit some banners im making in a few days.

i think something more general to Adams would be better, then 1 persons car on a banner.

The one I put up is a personalized one. I believe that was an option.

• 3 weeks later...

I would buy a huge Adams banner, but probably not if it was that specialized. I would just be interested in the logo. Personally, I think that having a specific member's car or having a specific car/company logo would be too specialized. Not sure if I would pay 60 bucks for a picture of a TBSS with an Adams logo, to be honest.

Final decision is that we will have the team choose a members ride for a banner. I will post minimum photo requirements when the time comes. Obviously its not totally fair to those without a camera capable of taking high resolution images, but in the end the picture selected will have to be very high quality in order to make it to print.

Once the first ride is chosen 26 banners will be made.

The first one goes to the owner of the car thats selected, the other 25 will be sold and that will be it for the banners. A little while later another contest or selection process will be started and the process repeats.

We'll likely mix up the make/model/color of the car each time and also the layout/design of the banner to give them some variety.

I'm researching the minimum photo requirements and will probably have something ready to start on Tuesday after the sale.

Without a doubt, I would certainly be interested in getting one or two or...

I am in the market for a new camera and by no means a camera expert.

Any idea what the minimum requirements would be to provide the kind of high quality, high resolution images you may need? Are you simply talking pixel count??? Or.....???

I see a lot of such banners, and have a few, from ebay. Generally they're 2x4 feet, grommetted, and $20 or less. Additionally, printing companies can print these up and in quantity for you and they can get fairly cheap, although they're usually constrained about using copyrighted or trademarked material like logos.

Check on ebay, you'll see various banners for various products in various sizes for as cheap as $.99, and you can even get custom banners made for $30 or less.

http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=banner&_sacat=See-All-Categories

I second Mark's comment. Any new updates Dylan? I think all of us are of the same mindset that if our cars could be pictured on the banner it would be fantastic. I would proudly hang one in my garage.....and the color of my car matches the Adams coloring! LOL

I would buy a huge Adams banner, but probably not if it was that specialized. I would just be interested in the logo. Personally, I think that having a specific member's car or having a specific car/company logo would be too specialized. Not sure if I would pay 60 bucks for a picture of a TBSS with an Adams logo, to be honest.

:iagree:

Hey Bill, can't imagine why in the world you would choose that one...lol.:thumbsup:

I think it looks better than the silly red car they had on the actual one :lol:

Rich is probably going to send his lawyers after me for copyright infringements :jester:

Archived