Customer Service 866.965.0400

question about polishing with PC 7424

serge

Question

When applying SHR, FMP, MSW am i supposed to work the produict in until it is barely visible/gone, before I can onto the next polish.????

i tried yesterday for first time, it seems I would have orange paste still on paint, and move onto white pad, with machine polish.

IS it right? Or I need to work the polish in completlely?

9 answers to this question

Sounds like you're using ENTIRELY too much product. Unlike what you may know from the past, the foam pads do most of the cutting here. Less product is more.

Make sure you watch the videos and then re-watch them...

<object width="853" height="510"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YE8P2DhP_TE?version=3&hl=en_US&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YE8P2DhP_TE?version=3&hl=en_US&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="853" height="510" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

ok looks like I will have to restart some of the panels.

I already applied machine super wax to the hood

What should I do now, before I apply the SHR again????

Just apply it over the MSW, or do I need to remove it? and how to remove?

Serge, be patient bro, you will get it figured out. Follow the advise here and you will get the results you are looking for. We all love instant gratification, I do anyway, hang in there, you are gonna love it!!! Then when you get there you will be doin ....:banana:

wouldn't claying remove the wax as well?

It does, but it can gum up your clay some... ISPA is SUPER fast and cheap as chips. Claying when not needed is not recommended due to chance of causing micro-marring on the paint.

Archived