Customer Service 866.965.0400

This weekends project: A very abused F350

Team Adam's

The engine bay is going to be interesting, and the before and afters are going to be dramatic.

As far as the paint - wow. Flex time. And lots of water - I think I heard you guys are going to get up near 100 on Sat. and 101 on Sunday?

Dylan;

I hope you get a great deal on Leather and Interior Cleaner, because that monster must have taken a gallon. Also love Adams Carpet and Upholstery cleaner. That interior looks a lot better than when you pick it up from the dealer. Awesome job as usual! Can't wait to see the next episode!

I want to be Dylan's friend! I also

Want a pair of those shorts to detail in!

I kid, great work Dylan! More pics on

The progress please.

Those shorts automaticly give you a +10 detailing ability :lolsmack:(sorry im a nerd)

Lookin really good dylan, cant wait to see how the rest turns out:lurk:

Good luck Dylan. I would feel overwhelmed and wouldn't know where to start. I have an Envoy XL in similar condition on the horizon, but not going for full correction there. This is very nice of you to do.

I agree with an earlier comment about the sheer size of this thing. My and Mook's first time using the Flex was on one of his employees F350 (or was it 250)? We didn't realize how big it really was until we started polishing it.

Can't wait to see pictures!

man i just cleaned one of those the other day. It was a work truck so it was completely filthy. And i only had one day so it didn't get as good as yours by far but still looked good, took me about 9-10 hours. Wish i lived closer i would help :)