Customer Service 866.965.0400

This weekends project: A very abused F350

Team Adam's

Wow, that is a lot of work to have to do on a tiny vehicle, but on a F350....:willy:

Can't wait to see the end result!

When I do my cars it is always such a minor increase in clarity and reduction of swirls & small scratches that it is almost a downer when done (all that work for a difference that is hard to notice) but a job like that gives you a good sense of accomplishment because it is such an amazing transformation when done.

Looks great Dylan :2thumbs:

The spray sealant looks real promising, is there a cure time ???

Hardly any... it sets up VERY fast once you spray it and spread it with the app. The thinner you apply the faster it sets up. Best part is you can literally fog a whole section without any regard for the badges, trim, glass, etc. then simply spread with the app and a moment later buff away the residue and its sealed.

The last bit of testing I'm finalizing is the durability. Right now its looking to be a solid 2-3 months per application including a weekly visit to the touchless wash and 24/7 outdoor exposure.

Biggity Bam! Holy Crepes.

What Incredible work man! Can't wait to try out the new stuff too!

Can't believe the bumpers.....AMAZING.

Mook

There should be some still in the warehouse from the last test batch... call me before you use it though... need to give you some background on how to use it most effectively.

Does this mean you could seal your trim?

I don't think it would have any long lasting effect, but nothing says you can't. The point being that you can spray it on anything and it won't haze or discolor... I literally sprayed the entire drivers door, including the glass, mirrors, trim, door handles - spread the product using the app over the paint and glass, then removed it from everything using a towel.

It wiped right off of the trim and mirror cap without any issues like staining, hazing, or discoloration.

Now, that being said, you'll see in the video I'll upload later what it does to a faded badge on the fender of the 350... it makes it nice and dark. So it will restore chalky/dry looking trim to a degree... I just haven't tested the longevity of it on trim or similar pieces.

Edited by Dylan@Adams

I don't think it would have any long lasting effect, but nothing says you can't. The point being that you can spray it on anything and it won't haze or discolor... I literally sprayed the entire drivers door, including the glass, mirrors, trim, door handles - spread the product using the app over the paint and glass, then removed it from everything using a towel.

It wiped right off of the trim and mirror cap without any issues like staining, hazing, or discoloration.

Now, that being said, you'll see in the video I'll upload later what it does to a faded badge on the fender of the 350... it makes it nice and dark. So it will restore chalky/dry looking trim to a degree... I just haven't tested the longevity of it on trim or similar pieces.

Sounds pretty interesting...thanks

all I can say is WOW, great job Bro.. when you coming to NJ to do this to mine? you can take breaks in my pool! I'll fire up the grill and pack a cooler for you..

Where do I start,

First, where did you get that angled nozzle for the pressure washer?

second, How tired are you?:lol:

Third, I want a can of the magic spray!!!!

x2

All I can say is WOW, that thing has its own zip code! I agree with Dave (BRZN) on the time factor. I think I'd want an army of Minions to assist and a swamp cooler in the garage to get that ambient under triple digits. You're a good man, Dylan!

****...you did one hell of a number on that truck. your cousin should be nothing less then awe-stricken.

and one hell of a write up too. i just got my adam's delivery friday and i'm gonna be thoroughly going over my charger within the next few weeks and watching the progress you made with this ford is giving me some motivation...now maybe if i show this to my dad, it will motivate him to clean up his f-250. haha