Customer Service 866.965.0400

This weekends project: A very abused F350

Team Adam's

Looks great man! That's A LOT of work... Did his wife help? lol

My neighbor asked my what my hourly rate was last night. I told him it's enough that no one in my neighborhood can afford it. lol

Well done!

Chris

Dylan,

I saw the link to this thread from over on g8board and the amount of attention to detail and results of the finished truck finally convinced me to come here and join this community after seeing ALL the work you put into that tired old F350. :thumbsup:

WOW; you are amazing at what you do. Now I need to start to absorb some info from here as I'm most certainly a newbe when it comes to car-care stuff, and there are a few G8 car shows coming up locally that I want to use my starter-kit of Adams Car Care products (just bought them) to bring back the shine on my car.

Well done, now I'm here to learn from the MASTERS at Adams! :cheers:

--zepcom

My question, who was taking all the pictures or was it you?

Also your cousin now needs to know how to take care of his truck and not treat it like its just a thing with 4 tires and a engine. Amazing how people spend all the money on a vehicle and let it get that bad looking.

You are a good man for doing that for him.:pc::burnout::cheers:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Did you do any thing to the top of the cab besides wash? I have always wondered what other people do. I have never done anything besides wash the top of my suburban.

Absolutely! Its paint and needs to be protected. I didn't spend a ton of time correcting it, but it did get polished, sealed and waxed.

The top of my suburban is not a smooth flat surface, but has several humps/valleys. Would it be better to polish by hand or can the PC handle this?

So is the roof of most large trucks and SUV's.

Go with whatever works better for you. I personally haven't had too many issues polishing roofs. Just have to work between the 'ribs' and then on top of them.