Customer Service 866.965.0400

GT500 all Americana'd up!!!

Thanks for the comments everyone!

What's that in the glovebox? Wide band?

Boost controller...

Very nice! How did you manage to get so many pics in a public place and only have one person in the background?

We were lucky I guess! Not too many people were around!

Boost controller...

Ah...and I guess you have quite a lot of boost to control. :D Car looks great by the way. Still sad to see the Z06 go, but sometimes it's time for a change and it seems like you have a great ride to replace it with.

By the look of that interior pic, the pedal positions don't look even. The clutch pedal seems to be far away from the brake pedal. My mustang, granted it was an 86 had the clutch and brake pedals so close if you had big shoes you hit the brake when you wanted the clutch. My Ram has the pedals further apart but they are all the same distance from each other.

Thanks all! LOL Mook, I'm glad I did it!!! Kona Blue is the color. Silver stripes.

That color right there is almost identical to my Wife's 6. I LOVE IT. So hard to maintain, but it does beautiful things in the light!

It may not be a BowTie, but dang that's hawt!:burnout:

looks great!

That color right there is almost identical to my Wife's 6. I LOVE IT. So hard to maintain, but it does beautiful things in the light!

it might be the same color, Mazda has used it on a few cars..

my Wife's Edge is the same Kona Blue..

Looks nice Scott, you even have some shots of the 'Flag shot' thread'!

Very nice! How did you manage to get so many pics in a public place and only have one person in the background?

It's called summertime in Florida. We try to stay inside between 9 am and 6 pm, it's just too darn hot!

Archived