Customer Service 866.965.0400

Door jams.

NeonSRT-4

Question

11 answers to this question

I like to use Detail Spray after I was the car and go around and dry the door jams. If they are real dirty, spray APC deluted some and spray them big tiem and take the hose and rinse them off then hit them with DS and make them look sweet.

I like to use Detail Spray after I was the car and go around and dry the door jams. If they are real dirty, spray APC deluted some and spray them big tiem and take the hose and rinse them off then hit them with DS and make them look sweet.

Yeah..they are pretty dirty...the car sat in the garage for over three years without a wash.

P.S.

I love watching Australian V8 Supercars.

I use DS or WCW, the main thing is to do them every time you DS or WCW or when you do a full wash. I either use WCW towels or Utility Towels!:thumbsup:

Adam's Edgeless Microfiber Utility Towels

That is a big one for me, every time I do a DS or WW wipe down the last thing I do with the towel is a quick wipe of the door jams, that way they never get too dirty to begin with :2thumbs:

That is a big one for me, every time I do a DS or WW wipe down the last thing I do with the towel is a quick wipe of the door jams, that way they never get too dirty to begin with :2thumbs:

:iagree::iagree: Every time I wash, and under the hood and trunk

Archived